PokeCollection reveals Plasma Blast packaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

immewnity

Front Page News Editor
Staff member
[gal=54830]Plasma Blast[/gal]

PokeCollection said:
POKECOLLECTION INTERNATIONAL EXCLUSIVE | May 19th, 2013.

In direct association with our friends at The Pokémon Company International and Banter Toys & Collectibles, we have the exclusive privilege to unveil products from the exciting, upcoming Pokémon "Black & White: Plasma Blast" TCG expansion! Scheduled for release in August, we can reveal that the boosters pertaining to the expansion feature Genesect, Porygon-Z, Dialga and Palkia! We can also reveal that Volcarona and Genesect will grace the cover and contents of the "Black & White: Plasma Blast" pre-constructed theme decks!

Volcarona was previously released as a holographic card (012/076) in the Japanese set, 'Megalo Cannon', whereas Genesect was previously released as Japanese Black Star Promo Card (209/BW-P) as an insert in the April 2013 issue of CoroCoro magazine.

Trainers! Plasma Blast will be launching this August!

Source: PokeCollection

I'll bring any more info I get as fast as I get it!

This is just me but I feel like they rereleased the Dialga and Palkia packs from DP: Great Encounters. But either way, I think the art on this set is the best Black & White set art yet. It's perfect for Black & White's last set.

Plasma Storm packaging would be peppermint.

Plasma Freeze packaging would be spearmint.

Plasma Blast packaging would be fruit.

I hope they include in this set most of the non-reprint Japanese promos that are left.

Let's see...

Golurk 47 - if they put Everybody's Exciting Battle in this set, and the family is already in Megalo Cannon
Aron 136 - the family's already in the set, twice if they use EEB
Genesect 209 - confirmed
Froslass 211 - better be in the English version of the set -_-
Machamp 212 - has its line in Megalo Cannon too

Those are the most realistic. Anything else would be nice but I'm not getting my hopes up. They missed their chance to use Tympole 191 with Plasma Freeze, for example. But I still demand Everybody's Exciting Battle simply to get that Golurk they've denied me for years now. ;-;

Let's see...

Golurk 47 - if they put Everybody's Exciting Battle in this set, and the family is already in Megalo Cannon
Aron 136 - the family's already in the set, twice if they use EEB
Genesect 209 - confirmed
Froslass 211 - better be in the English version of the set -_-
Machamp 212 - has its line in Megalo Cannon too

Those are the most realistic. Anything else would be nice but I'm not getting my hopes up. They missed their chance to use Tympole 191 with Plasma Freeze, for example. But I still demand Everybody's Exciting Battle simply to get that Golurk they've denied me for years now. ;-;

Personally, I thought it was just going to be Megalo Cannon/Everyone's Exciting Battle/Blastoise-Kyurem Combo Deck, but now that we saw the Genesect promo who knows. I figured that was going to be in tins like the Meloetta promos.

Ignore what I originally said about Froslass. For a second I thought Snorunt/Glalie had been in Freeze.

Personally, I thought it was just going to be Megalo Cannon/Everyone's Exciting Battle/Blastoise-Kyurem Combo Deck, but now that we saw the Genesect promo who knows. I figured that was going to be in tins like the Meloetta promos. I doubt we see Froslass though. They blew their chance not including her in Freeze.

No? Snorunt and Glalie are in Megalo Cannon..

Interesting! So I guess this means Volcorona will be demoted to a non-holo rare. Also, yay for Porygon-Z being represented on a pack!

Interesting! So I guess this means Volcorona will be demoted to a non-holo rare. Also, yay for Porygon-Z being represented on a pack!

I've been wondering why they do this, do people tend to not buy a theme deck if they can get the cover card in a (different) holographic in a booster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back