Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokegym - Hack Attempt

break

Hello, I got an email saying that my account was hacked from IP address: 59.44.152.110

* Looks like they hack was in China *

Wondering what i should do ?

I also got an e-mail claiming someone had been trying to log in as me and had failed five times in a row. The I.P. given was 89.218.74.105. The e-mail address on the message is [email protected]. Anyone know if this is legit? Is it better or worse that I am now logged in?

I also got an e-mail claiming someone had been trying to log in as me and had failed five times in a row. The I.P. given was 89.218.74.105. The e-mail address on the message is [email protected]. Anyone know if this is legit? Is it better or worse that I am now logged in?

If that's all it was, then you can safely ignore it. They weren't able to get in. If you want to, you can change your password.

MY TRADE THREAD:
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=184711

Hello, I got an email saying that my account was hacked from IP address: 59.44.152.110

* Looks like they hack was in China *

Wondering what i should do ?
Don't paraphrase it. Post the exact email you got, along with the originating email address it came from.

For the record, here is what mine was:

Dear Otaku,
Someone has tried to log into your account on The PokeGym with an incorrect password at least 5 times. This person has been prevented from attempting to login to your account for the next 15 minutes.

The person trying to log into your account had the following IP address: 89.218.74.105

All the best,
The PokeGym

Sent via
[email protected].

Back