PokeGym Roundtable 23 - Big Attacks & On the Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Pokegym Roundtable Podcast

Roundtable 23: Big attacks from Gallade/Gardevoir LV.X and On the Road at Pasadena City Championship

Show Notes:

Get the version with iTunes software to see all the links and chapters in this enhanced podcast, from profiles, to PIRN, to instructions on how you can be on the podcast!

Thanks to Pokepop for joining us to discuss the fine points of Bring Down and Sonic Cut. Also, thanks to the players and organizers of Pasadena City Championship for the interviews that make up the back half of the podcast. If you'd like to have audio from your local event on the Roundtable, please contact bulbasnore by PM.

Do you have a lucky hat? Maybe upload a picture of it to the Gallery, so you can win like these guys:

displayimage.php

Also note that interviewed members lookinforwailordex (Masters 1st), Marshstomp (Masters 2nd) and James (Juniors 1st) placed at this event.

Use the audio comment line to send your audio comments and questions for the Podcast!
Comments submitted according to the instructions will be included in the podcast.

Want to get the podcast?
To tune in you need some podcast client software!

You can get the Windows or Mac version of iTunes as a free download and get all the bells and whistles of images and links that play along with the podcast.

To access the podcast AFTER you have iTunes installed, click this NEW link:

The enhanced version of the Podcast that plays in Podcast clients has episode art, chapters and links that you can see and interact with as you play the podcast.

If you need to enter your feed URL manually, then paste this URL into your non-iTunes podcast client:

If you don't use a podcast client, can't play mp4 or want a file 90% the size of the normal one, try the plain MP3 version of the podcast at:

If you use Digg - please 'digg this podcast!'

Last edited:
Viridian City

Missed in the show notes: You can find the single used for several of the bumpers on this recording, Viridian City, performed by Joshua Tyler, from the 2 B.A. Master album, on iTunes.

I have a lucky hat that works for the video games nicely, seems to run out if I use it for the TCG though :(

*downloads and listens*

Ohh! That was exciting when I noticed that the number after the word Podcasts in iTunes went up! :biggrin:

I like how you made the artwork icon change whenever the subject changes. I just noticed that when I played it on an iPod. It is cool how you can sift through the Podcast by using those checkpoints that you setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back