1st place gets 3 TCGO codes
2nd place gets 2 TCGO codes
3rd place gets 1 TCGO code
4th place gets 1 TCGO code
Prizes will be Emailed to you

Hopefully we can get 8 people.
if we do get more i make another one of these

Last edited:
Why on Earth BW-DE? Why not just add all Dragon Selection/Blade/Blast cards because we will get most of them for the format. Just make proxies for them on playtcg.

Is this done in the browser-based playtcg? I only ask because I'm not sure if the downloadable one (as shown in the first seconds of the training video) is still around/used.

Because they are not out yet?
...Are you kidding me? Not to be offensive, but BW-on is not yet the format... We will never have a time when we have BW-DEX. BW-on is 1.9. and by then we will have Dragon Exalted.

Plays a format that does not exist yet, but does not play with cards that will be in the format when it exists because they don't exist.

...Are you kidding me? Not to be offensive, but BW-on is not yet the format... We will never have a time when we have BW-DEX. BW-on is 1.9. and by then we will have Dragon Exalted.

Plays a format that does not exist yet, but does not play with cards that will be in the format when it exists because they don't exist.

Well if you can get Dragons Exalted on play tcg be my guest.
and we are planning to do this tounament pre DE to see what everyone need to do to make changes to their deck pre DE

Towlman there is no Download needed the website is www.playtcg.me however you have to have abn account on www.bebesearch.com

I didn't think a download was needed, I was just making sure. Is it safe to assume that I should not enter because I won't have internet access from Wednesday June 27 (early morning) to Friday June 29 (very late night)?

edit: I decided to enter.

Last edited:
ok i Need Everyone to see how everyone is doing in their matches please let me know how you did, and so on and so forth Please get you matches done I am going to move the deadline for R1 in 2 days so get your matches done

Get your Matches done

sdrawkcab and I are playing tonight; we'll post the result when we're done.

Game 1: sdrawkcab won
Game 2: sdrawkcab won

Last edited:
Sorry for the very Long Wait I attended Nationals

Round 2 is now up updateing in the OP

Check the brackets to see who your playing

Back