Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

"Pokemon:Advanced" to premiere on 1, November 2003...

Skywolf1

Just to let everyone know,

The sixth season of the Pokemon Anime, entitled "Pokemon: Advanced" will premiere on Kids WB on Saturday 1, November 2003.

I am really looking forward to this season. :)

Take Care,

Skywolf1

yeah me too. i look forward to the previewed increase in action shots. the animation in late johto journeys to recently on masterquest has been bland and dull. its like they avoided action sequences and rather put in just scenes of the before/after of the event not the inbetween.

With the new animation that started at the tyranitar's a star ep we can look forward to more action and less of the dull action, know what i mean? So when i saw the sneek peek ep for ADV i was so relieved that they were putting more axn in and more vivid colors. anyways thats what i look forward to.

Oh yeah, they should stop helping people so often...they shouldnt abandon helping people but there should be more training related eps that develop his training journey, y'know? Helping people gets old, unfulfilling, and non rewarding.

Also, i dont like the new colors of Jessie's and Brock's hair. thats all. im out.

re

If anyone wants spoilers for some events that will happen in the advance season, here you go. I got all this info from www.Serebii.net
**Major Spoilers**

Pokemon that Ash gets-Treeko, Corphish, Taillow.
Pokemon that May gets-Torchic(I know you probably already know), Wurmple(which evolves into Beautifly),
Brock returns to the group only a few episodes into the season, and he catches-Mudkip, Lotad
Misty Returns eventually and has these new pokemon-Togetic, Gyarados
Both Misty and Brock have new clothes.
May decides not to collect gym badges, but instead to compete in pokemon contests.
Mays Brother, Masato, joins the group when they are at Petalburg city. He has no pokemon, but is a pokemon expert. He has a pokeNav.
Jessie lets Arbok go. She then captures-Wurmple(which evolves into Dustox), Seviper.
James lets Weezing go. He then captures-Cacnea.

But its odd, now instead of the usual group of 3, there is now 5. Ash, Brock, Misty, May, and Masato.

I am very happy with the action of the Silver conference :thumb:
It seems to me the whole Master Quest season is more crisp? That is the best word I can think of. The Johto Journeys were getting boring but Master Quest has had a lot of good episodes almost all with good action. Like usually when they meet a new pokemon you don't see any real battle aside from Team Rocket. There seems to be more battle now even when meeting new pokemon is the main theme. Magcargo, Sneasel.....

SPOILER MARK

Reportedly, James' Cacnea likes hugging him or something. Yes, a cactus that likes hugging things. Fun.

LTEDDYBEAR:

Brock is still in the series, Misty however, will only make brief appearances. May is going to be the new "central" female character.

Take Care,

Skywolf1

Back