Pokemon article in our local paper

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by Heatherdu, Feb 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

2. P_A

P_A Active Member

Good article. Not too in-depth, but an interest catching article. I like it.

3. dimension

dimension New Member

very nice...congrats to you and your kids. I always enjoy reading these stories.

4. Team Cook

Team Cook New Member

Yahooooooo, good job Mike & Andrew.:thumb:

5. AgentP

AgentP New Member

I bet those boys have a great PTO :wink:

Nice article. I can't wait to see them battle it out at States!

6. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

And for the record, I said that they see other kids wearing Pokemon SHIRTS. :smile:

7. roaringforest

roaringforest New Member

I think Mike and Andrew are both really good friends for me and Rivals :smile:

and good luck at States, I'll look forward to seeing you there

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  8. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Nice article! It is funny, I see a few girls wearing Pokemon shirts at school, and I'm in high school :eek:! There is even one person with Pokemon handbag! It is pretty cool how Pokemon didn't die off like most people said, look at the 'fad' now :lol:.

9. Spirit Of Mew

Spirit Of Mew New Member

That's awsome, and it's the second article for ohio players!

10. mcoville

mcoville New Member

Congradulations on being in the paper. I hope to meet you when my daughter plays at Nationals and then when you come to our backyard for Worlds.

11. mumsascrappa

mumsascrappa Active Member

Nice article! What fun for them to be in the newspaper! Definitely one to keep for the scrapbook Heather! :thumb:

12. Jason

Jason New Member

Awesome article, and its nice to see your hard work involvement appears on the paper :) Congrats to you, Andrew, Mike and family on this =D

13. pat460

pat460 New Member

It was nice, because they were kids, but that place obviously has NO REAL NEWS!!!!11!!!!!one!!

14. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

You're such a bundle of sunshine.

15. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

Hahahahaha. Well, it is the little COMMUNITY newspaper so kids in the community doing something like this is news though not as important as say teacher salary negotiations which is why this article was on page 4. Still, it is not every fourth grader who gets mentioned in the paper let alone has an article.

And we had a dad bring some kids to one of our leagues last night and the dad actually said, "Is that the Andrew from the newspaper?" :thumb: And wouldn't you know that Andrew and Mike happened to be battling each other right then. So I think the article was good for Pokemon and league in our area.

16. DL24

DL24 New Member

Great article!!

17. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Cool Beans!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.