Pokemon B&W "Color Stats"

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Muk Man, Mar 6, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Muk Man

Muk Man New Member

I Started playing my Pokemon B&W game and i caught Three Pokemon, as i was looking at their stats i noticed that on certain pokemon, certain stats were colored Blue and pink..

example
    Attack
    Defense
    Sp. Atk
    Sp Def
    Speed

On my Lillpup his defence and special atk are colored, while on a totally different Lillipup none of his stats are colored... has anyone else noticed and what does it mean

2. Arcanite

Arcanite New Member

It was also present in HGSS. Blue means that the stat is lowered by the nature and red means t is increased by the nature. IE, my naive servine has blue Sp. Def, and Red speed, which corresponds to the +Spd -SDef nature. If none are coloured, you have a neutral nature.:thumb:

3. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Its a good way for those who dont know about natures as much to figure out what their nature does. Its a bit odd that Red = Good in this case, but eh...

4. pokemon99

pokemon99 New Member

Yeah. Each nature has a certain stat it raises, and one it lowers. Those stats are coloured in

5. pokemonrocks777

pokemonrocks777 Front Page News Editor

oh ok i did not know it was in hgss i did not know that was even there

6. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Hmmm...did not know that!

7. Arcanite

Arcanite New Member

It's a great idea, but should have been green for good, and red for bad IMO. Maybe colour connotations are different in Japan?

8. toxictaipan

toxictaipan New Member

OH wow, I didn't know they had that. Now all they need to do is show us our IV's and we're set.

9. Muk Man

Muk Man New Member

Wow i didnt notice it in HGSS... well yeah red =boost... a little off, because they have red lights in japan as well...