Pokemon Box - What's up with it???

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Dark_Gengar, Dec 9, 2003.

1. Dark_Gengar

Dark_Gengar New Member

Does anyone know what's up with Pokemon Box for Gamecube? Has it been delayed or scrapped altogether? Any input is appreciated.

2. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

pokémon box is out, i just don't know if theres any purpose to it.

3. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

I think he is refering to here in the States. It isnt released here yet, and dont know if it will be.... I havent heard anything about it....

Its purpose is to store Pokemon. Doesnt it store itemes as well??? I would spend 20 bucks to have a 1200 storage space for my Pokemon. i have a hard time saying goodbye to my little friends.... I suppose the ability to play it on the GC is handy, but I already have a GB Player, so it would be pointless for that..... for me anyways

4. Charizard19190

Charizard19190 New Member

I'ma same way. It would be handy for the items but I'va already got the GBA Player so I'a don't need it.

5. Im just gonna rent it,and try 2 get the Xtremespeed Zigzagoon,im gonna do the same with colosseum,rent it under a pseudonym,and just keep it:)

6. Dark_Gengar

Dark_Gengar New Member

Yes, of course I am talking about the USA - thx Spectreon... The release date was supposed to be December 1st here (same day as Pokemon Channel). It used to be on the "soon to be released" list in Nintendo Power Magazine but it stopped appearing there in the November issue if I remember correctly.
    I don't understand what having the Game Boy Player has to do with getting Pokemon Box? It would be great to be able to store 1,200 Pokemon. It would be great to store the one-of-a-kind Pokemon and lvl 100s while the cartridge is being sent away to have the patch applied (if the time bug hits US versions of Ruby and Sapphire).

7. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

P Box lets you play RuSa on the GC, but since we already have GB Player, alot of people wont buy it cause of that. I mean without that, it is simply a place to store only 1200 Pokmeon. I mean, sheesh who would want to do that. *CoughsarcasmCough*. I mean seriously, it was only supposed to cost like $20-30, and a little more with GC-GBA link cable, and since as far as I know Collesium wont preform this task, I want Box.

Now on the other hand, maybe we are not geting it because they decided to add it onto box. I mean, surely they could fit it on, right. And since it seems like a cheap marketing ploy (buying 2 different GC games to do what 1 N64 game did, -RPG mode of course). I more so hop ethis is the case, or we at least get Box. It is a pain to decide which Pokemon to keep, and which to delete when I reset my game.

And as far as the one year bug, I am sure we will suffer the same. If they are just starting to find it in Japan, then what are the odds that they would have found it befoer preducing it for us???

8. Red5bv06

Red5bv06 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Well, they have said there will be a "bonus" disc attached to Colosseum. Does no one else think Box could be this "bonus" disc? I for one, do. They could even preload a pokémon with an item onto Box to make it more of a bonus.

Just my 2 cents.