Pokemon Cards for Sale...

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Pokedok, Oct 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokedok

Pokedok New Member

I have a lot of Pokemon Cards to sell including promo's, Boxes, Foils, Rares and Complete sets please leave me a list of what you want. I will look for them and will give you a good price.

2. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

1st ed. Base
    Japanese Base Pokemon Trader
    Other Japanese cards.
    Trainer Deck A.
    Prerelease Raichu ;)

3. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

my needs

butterfee expediution holo
    togetic aqua holo

sand storm holos

Aerodactyl EX 94/100
    raichu EX
    wailord Ex
    typhlosion EX
    dusclops
    jolteon
    ludicolo
    lunatone
    zangoose

promos

winner rocket hitmonchan
    kyogre ex holo
    groudon ex holo
    torchich promo
    combusken winner
    treeko promo
    grovyl winner
    mudkip promo
    marshtomp winner
    prereleased armaldo

4. Mew35

Mew35 Member

Hello

i need
    Prereleased Clefable
    Prereleased Raichu
    Prereleased Armaldo

Japanase Crystals
    Japanese Ryquazaa EX
    Team Aqua deck
    Team Magma Deck
    Team Aqua vs Team Magma Boosters

5. sjmp

sjmp New Member

Could You Give Me Prices For:
    I Need:

Blackstar

#27 NEED! (Maybe Getting)
    #51 Both Types NEED!
    #52 Both Types NEED!
    #53 NEED!

Prerelease

Aerodactal
    Armaldo
    Clefable

Southern Islands

All (I WANT A NON MINT SET, AND THE POSTCARDS)

W Stamp

Kaputo
    Dark Charmealeon
    Dark Arbok
    Pikachu
    Misty's Psyduck

Other

1st Ed. Ivy Pikachu
    Jumbo Moltres,Zapdos,Articuno
    e3 Pikachu (Both)
    Poketour Pikachu
    Any Others That I've Missed.

I'm Also Interested In ALL Sealed Promos.

Thanks
    P.S. How Much For Boxes?

6. Pokedok

Pokedok New Member

BJJ763... Are you looking for 1st Ed Base Set or single cards? I have the Japanese Base Pokemon Trader you need. I wont even comment on the Raichu? The Trainer Deck A I do have it along with Trainer Deck B, I do not want to break the set, LMK if you interested in both of them. :D

Jesschow12... Sorry but I do not have any Sandstorm Cards... :( I do have the other cards you need Holo Butterfree from Expedition, Togetic Holo from Aquapolis, Kyogre EX Holo, Groudon EX Holo, Torchic Promo, Combusken Winner Promo, Trecko Promo and Grovyle Winner Promo. LMK if you are interested in these cards. :D

Mew35... Im sorry but I do not have the cards you listed the Prerelease Clefabe that I have is on hold for someone. Post your other cards that you are looking for here I do have a big collection of cards. :D

SJMP... Here are the cards that I have for you... Promo 27, 51& 52 without the Pokemon Center Logo, Promo 53, I have a set of SI its not sealed but I think I have 1 thats sealed just the cards themselves not the binder. I have the W Stamp Dark Arbok, Misty's Psyduck and Pikachu. I have the Jumbo Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno Card, E3 Pikachu Yellow Cheek, Poketour Pikachu. I can sell all of these cards for $50 not including shipping. What other sealed promos are you looking for? LMK and the price on the boxes are $60 I have 2 of Expedition, 2 of Aquapolis, 2 of Skyridge and other boxes and Theme Decks Sealed. :D

7. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

I need:
    Aggron (EX Ru/ Sa)
    Crystal Pokemon
    Lugia (as many as possible!)
    Ho-Oh (same as above)
    Mew
    Kyogre EX
    Groudon EX (for these, holo if possible)
    Shining Steelix (AMAP)
    Steelix (any set, AMAP)

I cannot pay much. How much can I get?

8. sjmp

sjmp New Member

That Sounds Like A Good Price. Could You Please Price All The Cards Singily. I Just Listed All The Cards I Want, Now I'll Focus On The Ones I Need To Compleate Current Collections:
    Blckstr #27
    Also Could You List Prices For W Pikachu, e3 Pikachu And Poketour Pikachu?

The Desciption Of The SI Cards Were A Bit Confussing, Do You Have A Sealed Compleate Set (Binder, Cards, Postacards) And A Non Sealed Set (Cards Only)?

Thanks

9. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

ok i buy but how much you want?

Holo Butterfree from Expedition, Togetic Holo from Aquapolis, Kyogre EX Holo, Groudon EX Holo, Torchic Promo, Combusken Winner Promo, Trecko Promo and Grovyle Winner Promo

10. Krayzie

Krayzie New Member

Hey I need
    4 Oracle RH preferred
    2 Gardevoir R/S
    4 Blaziken Holo R/S

promos
    Rockets Hitmochan Jumbo
    torchich promo
    combusken winner
    Combusken Jumbo
    treeko promo
    grovyle winner
    Grovyle Jumbo
    mudkip promo
    marshtomp winner
    Marshtomp Jumbo

11. Pokedok

Pokedok New Member

Fawkes0126... How much are you willing to spend on the cards you listed? LMK :)

Jesschow12... I will sell you all of the cards listed for $25 shipping included. LMK :)

SJMP... Okay here are the prices for each card, now remember I grouped all of the cards together on the 1st quote I gave you. Promo #27 $5, Promo 51 & 52 (both) for $10, W Promo Pikachu $5, E3 Yellow Cheeks Pikachu $5 and Poketour Pikachu $15. About the SI Set I dont have a SEALED Set but I do have the cards, post cards and the binder together, just missing the boosters that It came in to make it a sealed set. Hope this helps and LMK what you want to do. THANKS :)

Krayzie... This is what I have a available for you: 4 Oracle RH, Torchik Promo, Combusken Winner Promo, Jumbo Combusken Winner Promo, Trecko Promo, Grovyle Winner Promo, Jumbo Grovyle Winner Promo, can sell you all of these cards for $55 not including shipping. LMK what you want to do. THANKS. :)

12. sjmp

sjmp New Member

I'm Highly Interested In The W Stamped, And E3 Yellow Cheek Pikachu. What Condition Are The Cards In, And How Much For Shipping.

How Much Would You Sell Your SI Set For?

Thanks

13. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

1st ed. Base Set or single cards? Yes. Either. Both.
    Well we already have a Trainer B but if they're a set.....(need 3 Trainer A's by the way).

14. Ice'Cold

Ice'Cold Active Member

Pokedok, ive got the armaldos for ya the next time I see you.

15. Krayzie

Krayzie New Member

How about

4 Oracle RH, Jumbo Combusken Winner Promo, Jumbo Grovyle Winner Promo, can sell you all of these cards for $20 including shipping. LMK

16. P_A

P_A Active Member

Do you have another poketour pikachu?

17. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

The most I can use is $3, but I need to wait about a week for whatever cards.

18. Ice'Cold

Ice'Cold Active Member

I got a poketour pikachu but its sighned by the master trainers from WOTC, heh.

19. penguin_master

penguin_master New Member

Hi! Here's my wants:

2 expedition Jumpluff
    1 Darkness Energy(any set)
    4 No Removal Gym

20. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

hi pokedok how about this i buy half of it first because i need time to save more money

these are the ones i am buying first

Torchic Promo, Combusken Winner Promo, Trecko Promo and Grovyle Winner Promo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.