Pokemon Colosseum Game Trick (Also works for Ruby, Sapphire, Gold, Silver, Crystal)

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by mysterioustrainer, Apr 2, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

If you need to get to a Pokemon Center and there is no one near around you can use a PC and deposit and then withdraw your team to heal your Pokemon quickly. I find this trick especially useful in Pyrite Town, the Under and the CIPHER lab. This trick also works with Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby and Sapphire. Well that is my fun tip of the day.

2. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

I was going to post a thread exactally like this one, thanks. :D

Last edited: Apr 2, 2004
  3. Marril

Marril New Member

That's because boxing takes your current stats and recalculates them according to their stat exp/EVs, their DVs, etc. To do this resets their HP and PP to full. It's also why the box trick raises your stats.

4. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Tell us more - like using an item (Calcium, Carbs, etc)?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2004
  5. Marril

Marril New Member

Stat boosters add 10 to that stat's EVs (I think that's the number), and in earlier versions gave some stat exp for that stat.

Now, the way the box trick worked in ye olde dayse ofe youre is that you gained stat exp much like EVs, except there was no limit. At level 100 you could still gain them, but they wouldn't do anything unless you recalculated the stats... which boxing does.