Pokemon Colosseum Info

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Oak, Jan 26, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Oak

Oak New Member

The March issue of Nintendo Power (Vol 177) indicates the following: When you reserve your copy of Pokemon Colosseum Gamecube game (due March 22) on February 9 you will get the bonus disc immediately. This disc includes: Pokemon Colosseum preview, New movie sneak preview (Pokemon Jirachi Wish Maker) and Jirachi that you can transfer from the GCN disc to your Ruby or Saphire Game Pak. There is no information if this bonus disc will be available outside USA (i.e. Canada, Europe...). There is no mentioning of any promo TCG cards that may accompany this disc or the game itself.

2. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

Yeah thats kinda old. And it's a video game, so I'm pretty sure there won't be any promo cards. The last time there was a promo with a video game was when Pokemon TCG came out and it came with a holo Venusaur, right?

3. WeileMom

WeileMom New Member

Cool! Thanks for the info.
    ---Nicole

4. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Also, since the American and Japanese version of R/S have a time error in them, the bonus disk will also come with a fix for the game.

To read more about that, visit my site by clicking the link in my sig and reading the first news story.

5. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

Since this really isn't TCG news, moving down to Electronic Games...
    'mom

Last edited: Jan 26, 2004
  6. Elite Trainer Raven

Elite Trainer Raven New Member

Nintendo Power's about a month or two slow with the news. Knew about this since the end of November. :\

7. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

Yea, thats pretty cool, but I already have a legit Jirachi. ;)

8. Joshman

Joshman New Member

Actually it was a holo Meowth. Venusaur came with the strategy guide.

9. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

both of them were pretty bad cards though.

10. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Not to mention the Cool Porygon that came with the N64/Stadium bundle.
    I actually liked using Cool Porygon in some fun decks.

11. gnarlychar

gnarlychar New Member

Thanks for the info OAK.

12. MoonGem

MoonGem New Member

I got the promotional disc when I preordered pokemon collosseum,and I got my wish (Jirachi) yay!!!! The only cards that you will get will come from the Latios/Latias movie. You will get who else but Latios and Latias:)

MoonGem

13. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

I just realised something. This is the first time that the 'exclusive legendaries' have been available to us outside of a special giveaway.

14. Elite Trainer Raven

Elite Trainer Raven New Member

Actually, it isn't. Mew's in FR/LG but is no where to be found. Celebi was in the Japanese promo disc of Colosseum, while the US got Jirachi. Deoxys is in FR/LG, but requires the Aurora Ticket which isn't available to obtain legitly. You pretty much have to do something in order to obtain them unlike Mew and Celebi back in the days where all you needed was your cart and a Nintendo rep who'd place the Pokémon into your game. Now, you need to fork over $5 to get a Jirachi. :\