Pokemon coming to a Theater near you!!

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by brendan2236, Feb 1, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. brendan2236

brendan2236 New Member

Pokebeach.com just posted the following:

"BREAKING NEWS: This was JUST said 10 seconds ago on Cartoon Network, right after the three-episode marathon ended: "And be sure to catch the U.S. premier of 'The Rise of Darkrai' [on Cartoon Network], months before it plays in theaters!" POKEMON IS GOING TO BE IN THEATERS AGAIN!! Will we have movie downloads to get Darkrai, just like in Japan?"

If this is true, then thats really cool, considering that the Darkrai movie is actaully quite good.

2. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

Pokebeach?

IT'S FAKE!!!!

jk....or am I?!?!

3. I concur it is indeed fake

4. Articjedi

Articjedi Active Member

It's the beach, come on. WPM can wreck his site's credibility for all I care.

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Not sure I'm going to believe this just yet. But if it is indeed true, I wouldn't want to go to a movie theater to watch a Pokemon movie, I mean, I don't even watch them when they're on TV!

6. smacktack15

smacktack15 New Member

I think like all Pokemon movies in theatres, we will get something cool (Darkrai promo???Free legit Darkrai pass??? IDK)

7. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

All I care about is if they leave "I will be with you" (Where the Lost Ones go) sung by Sarah Brightman as the ending theme. If they replaced that I will be very upset :p

8. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

I hopes it not like only 3 place to see it in each state!

9. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Phione was the only fake joke.

10. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

So this news is still a joke, it just isn't a fake joke. Got it.

11. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

:rolleyes:

The news about the movie in theaters is not fake. Phione was a "joke" regarding a "fake" card.

12. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

If this is true, the only thing I will care about is the Promo or whatever comes with the movie ticket. Then I'll just leave.

13. ninetales1234

ninetales1234 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Whoa! that's what I was about to say!

The Phione was funny. I don't think WPM's pullin any legs this time. I look forward to the movie.

14. smacktack15

smacktack15 New Member

I think the movie will be alright but, the things that come w/ the movie is what I want!!!

15. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

I wouldn't be surprised if Pokemon does hand something out for this. They like to do stuff like that, and some more recent examples would be the DP Styli that came with either Diamond or Peal reservation. Also they had that XD Gale of Darkness Skin.

16. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

They've done that quite a bit. WotC did it alot for movies, and Nintendo did it for trying out XD:Gale of Darkness (they gave out Shadow Lugia). I think they'll probally give out some promo Darkrai or something. Or more hopefully, a alt. art Darkrai Lv.X.:rolleyes:

17. Mew

Mew New Member

So, why would anyone see it in theaters (other than for the giveaways) if they are showing it on CN?
    Seems like most kids wil be like... "I've already seen that one".

18. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Shadow Lugia was an E3 promotional giveaway. XD came with a Gamecube skin.

I don't know, little kids are weired in the sense that they like to watch stuff over and over again. Take Teletubbies for instance. Notice how they always play the video on thier bellies twice as they chant "AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN!!!!!' :lol::lol::lol:

19. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

Children aren't retarded...

Anyway, I'm definitely seeing this with all of this States' card playing community that I care about! =D