Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Conquest

snorlax44

What do you guys think of the new Pokémon game coming out? Pokémon Conquest is a game where you'll be a Warlord!

There is a site on Pokémon.com all about it found here: http://www.pokemonconquest.com/en-us

It seems interesting and a change from the normal Pokémon style. DO you think you'll get it?

Last edited by a moderator:
The moment I get that game, I will squee for about an hour. I've been waiting for a Pokemon strategy RPG for a long time. I just wish this one had more variety in terms of attacks.

Personally I'm still a touch wary of it, but I'll be buying it regardless. I like Pokemon and tactical RPGs, but both together is a bit odd.

I am with Regi on this one. I am going to wait a little while before getting it. I would like to check it out from a friend or play it a bit. I am old school for RPG games like Final Fantasy. I have nothing negative to say about the game so far, and I will check it out in due time.

This game Looks a like that YUgioh Game that come on the game cube

anyways i might buy it but i might not sounds like another spin off of a spinoff

I've been playing the Japanese version of them game and I'll say its ok at best. It was a good attempt at this style of RPG but it has some main issues.

One of them is that the Pokemon on can do 1 attack. You can really setup in a way like you could in the FFT games. Another one is the lack of Pokemon. Articuno is in the game but not Zapdos or Moltres and I have a problem with that. A lot of my favorites are not in the game so when I found that out, I stopped playing.

Can't tell you much about the story. It's just you stopping warlords from taking over the world with Pokemon.

I've been playing the Japanese version of them game and I'll say its ok at best. It was a good attempt at this style of RPG but it has some main issues.

One of them is that the Pokemon on can do 1 attack. You can really setup in a way like you could in the FFT games. Another one is the lack of Pokemon. Articuno is in the game but not Zapdos or Moltres and I have a problem with that. A lot of my favorites are not in the game so when I found that out, I stopped playing.

Can't tell you much about the story. It's just you stopping warlords from taking over the world with Pokemon.

Are Eevee and it's Evolutions in it?

^Eevee is the Pokemon you start out with, I am not certain if the Eevee will evolve into a peticular one. If there are no stones in the game that you can obtain, I assume that Eseon and Umbreon are the most likely to happen if the game implements evolution in the mechanics for game play and traditional friendship evolution claus.

^Eevee is the Pokemon you start out with, I am not certain if the Eevee will evolve into a peticular one. If there are no stones in the game that you can obtain, I assume that Eseon and Umbreon are the most likely to happen if the game implements evolution in the mechanics for game play and traditional friendship evolution claus.

Yes. I evolved my Eevee into Vaporeon and a friend of mine evolved his into Glaceon. The problem was I did not know I had a water stone or even knew I obtained one.

Awesome at the fact that you start with Eevee, one of my favorite Pokemon(if not my favorite). Not so awesome at the fact that you may have no influence on how it evolves. :/

Actually I think serebii had linked the different ways to get Eevee or something like that...I believe it is controllable.

Either that or I'll be doing my hardest to influence mine to turn into an Espeon.

^Here is the link that list's the Pokemon in the game from Serebii: http://www.serebii.net/conquest/pokemon.shtml

It gives details on the Pokemon in the game, and if anyone wants to dig around a little more they can click on what they want to gain more info on the Pokemon.

I hate this game... there is no salamence or porygonz???? Sux I thought it might be good but I'm rethinking it... Bu t it is the only time I've seen Ekans look cool.

I don't think Pokemon was allowed to do any of the art for the game. None of the designs look like it belongs to them.

The one thing I hate seeing in Pokemon game is the fact that they don't put all of them in. It's really annoying when they do that.

BTW, that art is incredible. I'm hoping there's a booklet that comes with the game for all that good stuff...

Back