Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon DP6 IFDS Box Ratio

Prime

Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host
I know the set just came out, but I've already seen it up on eBay. There only seems to be one set for this set (not counting the theme deck thingy). Does anyone know the Lv.X ratio in the new boxes? Like how many Lv.Xs you get in a box? I remembered from my DP4 boxes that I got exactly 1 of each Lv.X (that was in the set) in each box, so that ended up being 3 Lv.X per box. Does the same apply in the new set?

I'm really hoping so on this box. I just bought one online a couple days ago. I'll be sure to post my findings once I get the box!

I paid for my box yesterday. It should be here by Wednesday at the latest. I\'ll do the same, Secrets.
I opened my Japanese box of DP4 (Night Dashing) and the holo rares in my first four packs were Togekiss, Gardevoir Lv X, Glaceon Lv X, and Leafeon Lv X.
Japanese boxes are so much better than American ones...

Hey, Prime, where did you see the listing for the box on Ebay, I have been looking for the past few days!

well, the seller that most of us got ours from is now out of them. They had only 30 to begin with. Pokemon DP6 seems to be the hit you have to use to get a result.

Well, seeing as the set has 6 Lv.X's, i'm thinking you'll probably get 2-3 Lv.X's like you do with most every other JPN Box. However, i could be wrong

mca3: You can't search for it right now because the person is out of it. But I've give you clues about the vendor. It's three names....

1) Rock! Scissors! Uhh....
2) Lunatone looks like one of these...
3) Where are the cards coming from...

Depending on the Lv.Xs per box, determines how many boxes I buy.

i might actually be tempted to puchase a box if the lvx ratio is good as i want multiple shaymins :) also need to get a box of night dashing i would really like a leafeon lvx :)

Odds are, you wont get multiple Shaymin Lv x. It's usually one of each different one. Although we did pull two Rhyperior Level X out of ours. *Keeps fingers crossed for 2 shaymins*

When I bought a box of each DP5 about a week and a half ago I pulled two Porygon Z Lv X, two Mesprit Lv X, one Azelf Lv X, and one Rhyperior Lv X.
I also pulled five Crawdaunt, Regirock, and Vileplume, but no Kingdra, and thats the card I wanted most! I had to trade for them. lol

In my 4 boxes of Dp4, I pulled around 7 togekiss. If Togekiss only comes in one of the two sets, then I got around 3-4 Togekiss per box. I learned from that adventure not to buy japanese boxes for the foils. Buy them for the Lv.Xs. The foils are not as difficult to get in the english boxes.

Foils are distributed quite strangely.

A friend and me, we ordered 2 Boxes DP4.

10 Togekiss
8 Glaceon
6 Gardevoir
7 Pachi
6 Phione
1 Kabutuops
1 Sceptile
1 Leafeon
1 Claydol

Something like this, masses of Togekiss, a lot of Glace / Gardi / Pachi / Phione, but just one Sceptile, Butops, Leafeon, and the one claydol was in the last booster of the second box xD

My foils from my DP4 box were distributed evenly, I would say.
3 Togekiss
3 Sceptile
3 Pachirisu
2 Glaceon
2 Kabutops
2 Gardevoir
1 Leafeon
1 Phione

3 Lv X.

two lvx per 20 booster pack box is better odds than an english box
i do have a question the dp boxes are split into two on a certain ebay store listed above does it matter which box you buy or is there exclusive cards in each? if so is there anyone who has access to a list of what is exclusive in the boxes so i can make decisions on what i want before i fork out cold hard cash thanks :) (looking at dp4 dp5 and new dp6 in particular)

For the sets that are split in two (or have two different boxes), certain cards only come in one box or the other. The newest set, DP6, doesn't seem to be split into two sets. So for DP4/5, you would need to buy 1 of each box to get all the Lv.Xs.

Well my friend got one of his shipments of boxes today and in the two he bought for himself he pulled 1 Machamp Lv X, 1 Shaymin Lv X, and 1 Heatran Lv X. He also pulled 1 Charizard, which in these boxes counts as a Lv X, so thats kinda lame.
He also pulled an entire Tyranitar line, so hopefully thats a sign that it won't be very hard to get pokemon lines in this set, even though its all one big set.

My box will be here either tomorrow or thursday, so I will be sure to post what I pulled.

For the sets that are split in two (or have two different boxes), certain cards only come in one box or the other. The newest set, DP6, doesn't seem to be split into two sets. So for DP4/5, you would need to buy 1 of each box to get all the Lv.Xs.

cool i know dp4 is split leafeon/eevee stuff and cressilia(i presume the box with leafeon & glaceon on would be the one im after) what is exclusive to each of the dp5 boxes?

One of the DP5 boxes comes with 2 of the 3 Pixie Lv.Xs and I think Magnezone Lv.X, and the other comes with 1 of the 3 Pixie lv.Xs, Porygon Lv.X, and something else.

Someone is selling the cards in the selling area of this forum, and it seems like they only got 2 Lv.X in their one box. So I think it is safe to assume with that information, with TRUK's comments, and with master of puppet's friend getting 4 Lv.Xs in 2 boxes, that the average Lv.Xs in a box will be 2.

That means that if you want one of each Lv.X, then you will need to buy 3 Boxes. That means, if you want a playable set (2) of each Lv.X, you will need to buy 6 boxes. Even after that, you aren't guaranteed to get 2 of each since you can get any 2 of the 6 in each box. So you could end up with 3-4 of a single Lv.X and none of another.

I don't like the distribution of this set as much as I like of DP4/5. DP4/5, you could just buy 4 boxes, and would be guaranteed to get 2 of each of the 6 Lv.Xs. Because DP6 isn't split into two sets, it makes it much harder to get 2 sets of all the Lv.Xs, even with the number of Lv.Xs in the set not increasing or decreasing.

Back