Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon-e TCG Checklist v3.1

mysterioustrainer

I have just have completed my most recent version of my checklist for every english Pokemon card in the book. Note that my checklist is a Microsoft Excel file so that it can automatically calculate the value of your collection.

Here is how it works
1. Using your favorite pricing guide (Scrye, Pojo.com, etc) you can enter the prices for every card in the list. I like Scrye because they will simply prices for unlimited edition holos, rares, uncommons, commons, etc. Tips: Use your clipboard to save time. Some pricing includes percentages of what First Edition is valued at. You can enter a forumla in the reg value then repaste that formula for the other related cells.

Example:
Any first edition uncommon card if a collection is 1 dollar and its unlimited edition counterpart is 75% of that value. In the first 1st edition cells for uncommons in that collection type "1". Then copy that and do a "paste value" (not paste) into the other first edition uncommon cells. Now in the first unlimited edition cell type "=", click the first 1st edition uncommon cell its coordinate should show in the formula bar, type *.75 and then click enter.
Then copy that cell and "paste formula" the other unlimited edition uncommon cells.

2. Enter the quanity of cards you have
In the appropriate cells enter the number of cards you have of that card. This takes a long time if your collection is just as big as mine (mine took a month to complete). You should organize your cards in the order the list is shown before you start the inventory. As you enter your quanities, the cells with $0.00 will change because they multiply the number of cards you have by their price you entered. By the time your done you can see at the bottom of the page, how many cards you have plus how valuable it is.

3. Updating
I will update and repost every time a new expansion comes out. However you can edit any part of the file as you see fit.

Well that is it so without further discussion, here is the Pokemon-e Trading Card Game comprehensive checklist excel spreadsheet V.3.1:

http://www.freewebs.com/mysterioustrainer/pokemon checklist.xls (Requires Microsoft Excel).

Last edited:
You've missed out the "1" on the Basic Set, it says "0 Mewtwo".

Also Kyogre is mis-spelt, Electabuzz, Misdreavus, and Blastoise, Blaziken (both times in Ruby/Sapphire).

But well done on making the s/sheet!

Appropriate Corrections have been made. Just use the same download link above.

By the ways if anyone else here likes what I have made, reply here too. I like comments, suggestions, questions, and maple bars.

Last edited:
Back