but to be on topic...

isnt misty hott? =/

actually not really ;x

and since someone jus showed me this may girl... i must say she is number 1 ;x

then maybe erica and sabrina and stuff ;x

Last edited:
I think they`re all hot! ;)

`Sensei

p.s.Just make sure this topic stays clean everyone...

Yeah, Misty's probably hot. That's the usual reason for wearing short sleeves and shorts. If you were hot, would you want long sleeves and long pants? Probably not. I know I wouldn't. ;)

I'll go ahead and throw in the stereotype and say Prima :D

Id say mistys sisters are nice but Ive never seen this "May" Character show me does anyone have a link to her? ;\

Wow...I cannot believe there's an ACTUAL topic on what Pokemon FAKE girl drawings are hot...wow...just wow...

*passes out in his room for sleep*

~Jim Ferrell

"May" is the new girl trainer from Advance Generation...she essentially looks like the girl trainer in R/S who you can play as, if you choose to be a girl...or your rival, if you choose to play as a boy.

HTH...

'mom

Well, this could be worse. At least nobody's posted the link to the Prima (Lorelei, you stupid writers!) image archive that people on Azure clamor for.

You should all be ashamed of yourselves anyways; these characters are only 12 years old, and they don't exist. So you're talking about children... who don't exist... and yet are somehow "hot"? Maybe it's because I'm a girl and I don't get these things (there's a lack of bishounen in Pokémon anyways :p).

lol, marril. maybe its a guy thing... i know of some girls in the anime club at college who drool over anime guys, though... *shrug*

Personally, I'm not cool on any of this stuff, but that's just me.

[Nick15 sez: Ehhh... watch your mouth. :) Keep it clean, remember...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...

You know we could judge these people on aspects other than looks, such as personality, sense of humor, intelligence, etc.

Mewtwo: Yeah right. Like you would do that.

I was being serious.

Mewtwo: Sure you were.

Anyway, I was going to say, based on those critera, and after hours of research. I've narrowed it down to...

Misty: Yeah Steve, spit it out. You know I'm the most eligible bachelorette.
Jessie: Outta the way, twerp, you know it's gonna be me!
May: Just another one of your delusions, Jessie!
Casey: Yeah, Steve loves baseball, so he's going to pick me!
Marie: Are you kidding? He's totally into science.
Latoya: No way. He's a Gli-Girl fanboy.
Sakura: Pu-lease, he's the perfect gentleman at a tea ceremony.

Mewtwo: Uh, Steve, I have a question for you.

Yes?

Mewtwo: Exactly how much did it cost you to buy off all these people?

Girls: He paid you too?

Uh, well, I just remembered, I have an important apponintment, um, somewhere. Bye!

Girls: Get back here!

Mewtwo: Anyway, what I think Steve was about to say is that the women of Pokemon are for the most part strong-willed, goal-driven characters who are all worthy of admiration. To single one out would be unfair. Isn't that right, Steve? Steve?

Yeah! Ow! Let go of my leg! This is the last time I listen to Brock!

Last edited:
I think Brock put it best in a song:

"Jenny, oh Jenny
Joy, oh Joy
A one woman man's what I want to be
But there's two perfect girls for me"

But then again...

"But there's one - no two - no three, four,
five, six, seven, so many
Perfect girls for me"

Hmm... guess Brock's of no help here.

Lets just say Prof. Ivy (what every happened between her and Brock any ways?)

:p :D :lol:

Marril said:
You should all be ashamed of yourselves anyways; these characters are only 12 years old, and they don't exist. So you're talking about children... who don't exist... and yet are somehow "hot"? Maybe it's because I'm a girl and I don't get these things (there's a lack of bishounen in Pokémon anyways :p).

Whoa... whoa... whoa... Let's get something straight around here...
I don't know about the other folks, but nowhere did I say any of the girls are "hot". Actually, I didn't describe them with any words... but that's beside the point. I just think some of the girls are cute. Not hot. There's a difference. At least, I think there is.

Soo... uh... you have nothing on me! Yeh! I'm innocent of any charges pressed against me!

Innocent!

[bpm]

I find it odd to judge drawings but that's just my opinion ;/ I rather just judge the real person rather then some anime someone drew up LOL

May? I personally think they made her a _bit_ too thin, she looks almost anorectic to me. >.<

But if there's a girl in the world of Pokémon I'll never forget, then it's Lass. Yes, Base Set Lass. She's a smart and evil little disruptive girl. Especially with Cleffa. =P

Last edited:
Back