Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Go Catches

Higliphics

Hello all!

I am curious to see what everyone else has been catching on Pokemon Go! I recently caught a Jinx. There is also an area not too far away from where I live that supposedly is a Charmander nest, so I am hoping to go out that way soon and build up to a Charizard!

Post Pokemon and levels or screenshots below! Happy hunting! :pokeball:

The last interesting thing I caught was a Jigglypuff. I don't find very many of those unfortunately. I'd really like to get a Wigglytuff one of these days!

The last interesting thing I caught was a Jigglypuff. I don't find very many of those unfortunately. I'd really like to get a Wigglytuff one of these days!

I have only caught 3 or so Jigglypuff myself! I recently caught a 400 and some CP Tauros in my neighborhood! That was very exciting. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
On my first day of playing, a Pidgeotto showed up for me, which was exciting. Then the next morning a Pidgeot showed up.

I haven't catch Pikachu, I have been searching for it like crazy, is there any kind of trick to catch it?

- - - Updated - - -

My girlfriend caught Ekans at work https://s32.postimg.org/p6745iv6d/13876467_10154312926261390_4821021948689697942_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

My girlfriend caught Ekans at work https://s32.postimg.org/85o7wui4x/13876467_10154312926261390_4821021948689697942_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

what am I doing wrong ?? :blue:

I love that Ekans picture! I caught Pikachu finally at a park, and then again in a parking lot. The highest CP one was 83. I think it is just a rare chance one, unfortunately. ): Keep trying!!

Just go looking in new areas. We tried new parks farther from where we live, and we found so much stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

vaporeon,

That's so cool! I've seen a few Pidgeotto's since I've been playing, but none with a really high CP. I haven't seen a wild Pidgeot though! That's really cool! I have two Pidgeot's that I evolved, though. :) They're my 3rd and 6th strongest Pokemon, I think....

I love that Ekans picture! I caught Pikachu finally at a park, and then again in a parking lot. The highest CP one was 83. I think it is just a rare chance one, unfortunately. ): Keep trying!!

Just go looking in new areas. We tried new parks farther from where we live, and we found so much stuff!

- - - Updated - - -

vaporeon,

That's so cool! I've seen a few Pidgeotto's since I've been playing, but none with a really high CP. I haven't seen a wild Pidgeot though! That's really cool! I have two Pidgeot's that I evolved, though. :) They're my 3rd and 6th strongest Pokemon, I think....

I haven't evolved anything yet. Its way to expensive to do so and with the max level being 40 and CP being tied to that, there is no reason to do anything till you hit that level.

Back