Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon in the News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To play the game, I’ve learned, you build a deck of just 60 cards (generally), based around a certain character. One of Olliver’s favorites is Garchomp. He also has a Gallade deck. The characters have different abilities and weaknesses the others exploit. At least I think that’s how it works.

Netdecker!

One of the most well-articulated articles from an admitted newbie I've ever seen. Shouldn't we somehow get a collection of these somewhere, Pop?

Nice article and do ya think that kid's favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir? I mean look at all those Lvl. X's in his binder!! :eek:

I don't get you guys saying it's a great article...

Sounds more to me like another parent talking with mild derision about something they barely understand, and resigning it to the pile of things that takes their kid away from them.

I think it's a really nice well written light easy to read article. Anything that gets the TCG Pokemon game out their in the public eye is good and a postive thing for POP!! :thumb: Love the smile on that kid showing off his collection!

Excellant job Olliver!!! I like to see happy things make the news. Make sure you tell your mom thank you, for all of her support. Way to go :thumb:

Yes, thanks for posting this article. Nice photo of Olliver! It is written in a humorous, light-hearted manner. I do believe the author sadly missed the point at the end of the article when she says, "So I guess this is going to have to be one of those things that there will be many more of in coming years — things we don’t and can’t do together."

Pokemon is something a mom and son can do together. As many of us know, it can be a great family event--good for all ages (well, those that can read.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back