Pokemon Leauge Redemption Pack?

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by Nanashii, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Nanashii

Nanashii New Member

The packs from the last season, the one where you enter a code and get a pack of holofoil energies (6, one of each type aside dark and metal)

How much would an unopened pack be worth?

2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Well, an eBay seller that sells a lot of Pokemon cards is the only guy I see selling any. He has them at about $20.50 shipped.

But none have recently sold and the purchase log of the item is blank... so maybe he's asking too much.

I'd say they're worth like $11-$16

3. EeveeLover

EeveeLover Member Services Administrator

Actually, I would say less with the Pokemon DP Power Packs available now.

Here is the info on the Hobby packs:

Each HOBBY EXCLUSIVE Diamond and Pearl Power Pack includes a Diamond and Pearl Series 2 and 3 Booster, 1 EX Power Keeper Booster, 1 of 2 different Foil Character Cards, and a bonus pack of 6 Exclusive Foil Energy cards. The energy card foil pattern is unique to this box and is not available anywhere else. This product is limited to a run of 36,000 Power Packs. There will be no reprints on this item.

A store that I run League at has these for $12.99.

4. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Oh wow, they must be getting rid of old stock. That is a good deal since you get those packs AND the coolest holo energy cards!

I'd be fun to buy a bunch of them so every deck can be filled with those holo energy. (I've done it before with Infernape and R-Gon and it is cool!).

Man, that must make them worth about $6 to $8? Because you figure you could open that power pack up, sell the old boosters to somone for a few dollars and that would essentially be how much you got the Energy for.

5. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

I sold my 10 packs for $5 each at Canadian Nationals.

6. menoknow

menoknow New Member

It says power pack holo energy is exclusive to the power packs...so should be different from the league ones?

Has anyone gotten the power pack yet? I can't find a picture of the energy anywhere. If anyone has a picture of the energy from the power pack (any of them...just want to see the style/format of them) please post!

7. EeveeLover

EeveeLover Member Services Administrator

I saw them last night. they are the same as the League Energies. Just like POP packs are available only through League - until the cycle out for the newest series - then you can get the old ones in Target / Wal-Mart.

8. giligan

giligan New Member