Pokemon Makes a showing on America's Got Talent!

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by secretsof2113, Jul 2, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

Warning, this video may cause tears.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHm4...th_token=sessionless:1215021600:embedcontent:

Usually I don't care about shows like this at all, but this kid is too adorable. The fact that music is his getaway and the best way he can express himself......

Not to mention he obviously has good taste with the Pokemon shirt! Notice they made him put the shirt inside out when he actually performed!

2. yeah that had like nothing to do with pokemon... however he was rather adorable.

3. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

I saw this too! Of course, I think just about every 9 year old boy we know has a Pokemon shirt. Do you think the show made him turn it inside out because of copyright or advertising or something?

4. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

I would assume so. We were discussing that on another one of the communities I'm on. Likely it was a copyright sort of thing.

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Yeah, when I was watching it last night, I noticed that he was wearing it--then when he went up to perform it was gone =/
    They also showed him playing a DS lite :D

I found it amazing how that kid is 9. He is so short for that age, but he definitely isn't short on courage or self esteem to be able to go up there and perform.

6. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

He sings better than me =]
    And I can sing.
    Props to him. Such a great kid.

7. Ascension

Ascension New Member

Amazing video. Amazing boy. He could go all the way. HE ROCKS!