Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon Noob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Me Cabezza

Let me start off by saying im an extreme noob when it comes to pokemon with only about 50 battles under my belt, all of which are inexperienced, except for one who uses the MSNBC and kricktune deck and he beats me every single time. This is my deck as of current and i need help badly. The Strategy is quickness? i guess

Pokemon
4x Riolu
3x Lucario
(need lvl x badly)
3x Machop
3x Machoke
3x Machop DP (no Pk ones)
2x Sudowoodo
2x Meditite
1x Medicham
=21 (too many?)

Trainers
1x Dusk Ball
2x Prof Rowan
1x Castaway
4x Plus Power
1x Strength Charm
4x Switch
1x NightMaintenance
3x Bebe Search (dont have any celio's)
2x Quick Ball (dont have any great balls)
2x Steven's
=21

Energy
18x Fighting

Im wondering what is pointless what i should take out and what i should add, please post cards i should replace and backups just incase i dont have those. Thanks

Last edited:
you deffenatly do not need 4 switch! take out at least two of those for more useful trainers, like play more than one of a trainer like duskball. more of the same trainer means better chance of getting it, thus increasing your consistancy (being able to get what you need when you need it).

youre going to want to get more draw as well, you shouldnt have only 2 draw cards in a deck, especaily situational ones like stevens.
and you dont want to have spread out poke lines (unless the deck alows, like R-gon and metanite) because, like i said before with the trainers, it lessens consistancy.
so you could take out the 2 meditite, the 1 medicham, and 2 sudowoodo and add in more draw like tv reporter, bills maintinance, and prof oaks visit. copycat, rowan, and oaks research are good to. and if you want to mess with your opponent you could also play team galactics mars/wager.

now that you have more consistancy you can take out a couple of energy because youll be more likely to get them with your draw cards. so you should take out 4 to 5 energy to put in (like garchompx12 said) double rainbow energy and more draw/get what you need trainers.

hope that helps!

yeah, definitely take out the sudowoodo and medicham, 1 machoke, a few energy, and 2 swithces for rare candy, draw(oak, copycat, mars, tv, steven's, whatever floats your boat), and Double Rainbow Energy

You said you always get beaten by MSNBC. What is in that deck? I never heard of it. What I recommend is that you modify your deck to counter your opponents!

You also need to add a strategy to your original post so that we can help you better (it is also a rule in this forum)!

You said you always get beaten by MSNBC. What is in that deck? I never heard of it. What I recommend is that you modify your deck to counter your opponents!

You also need to add a strategy to your original post so that we can help you better (it is also a rule in this forum)!

Metagross Deoxys, Steelix EX Unseen Forces, and Nidoqueen d Dragon Frontiers?

...that's not even in Modified anymore. I wouldn't be too concerned if you couldn't beat it *SHOT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back