Pokemon Nurse vs. Mr. Briney

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by sneaselsrevenge, Dec 19, 2003.

1. sneaselsrevenge

sneaselsrevenge New Member

Since I dont have a Pokemon Nurse, I was wondering what's the diffeence is between it and Mr. Briney's Compassion? And would Mr. Briney work as well in a kingdra deck as the Pokemon Nurse?

2. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

for Kiingdra, Nurse is better because Briney is basically a Super Scoop Up without the flip. Nurse is Center for one Poke.

3. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Pokémon Nurse has you pick one of your Pokémon. You remove all damage counters off that Pokémon. Then Discard all energy cards attached to that Pokémon.

Pokémon Nurse > Mr. Briney's Compassion for a Genetic Memory Kingdra/Kingdra ex deck as you only Discard 1 energy when using Pokémon Nurse. Unless you have a Seadra that's been in play 1 turn or a Rare Candy in hand, putting Kingdra / ex back into your hand really isn't useful.

4. Kyogre

Kyogre <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Well in a Kingdra EX Deck I would think Nurse is better considering you can't use Mr. Britney's Compassion on any Pokemon-EX.

Do what most people are doing, use Kingdra from Aquapolis so you can use the power to move all energies to one of your benched guys then use Nurse.

5. sneaselsrevenge

sneaselsrevenge New Member

6. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

nurse works good in kingdra deck because of the 1 energy thing but for mostly pokemon who needs alot of energy to attack(such as swampert) ,briney works better

7. Misdreavus

Misdreavus Member

What do you think would work better in a Sceptile deck with 3 Lizard Poison and 1 Energy Trans? It seems like Nurse but since there's only 1 Energy Trans, it doesn't come out very often...

8. jesschow12

jesschow12 New Member

well since theres only 1 energy trans ,use briney