Pokemon Park and Amphy ex

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Perfect0ne, Dec 6, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Perfect0ne

Perfect0ne New Member

Which would trigger first? Would you either heal first then take damage or vice-versa? My bet at this point, would be that it is your choice... but im not very confident in that =/.

2. Ace28

Ace28 New Member

My best guess is that they sorta cancle each other out. If you want to get technical on this I am pretty sure that you would receive damage but then the Stadium would just wipe it off.

3. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

this is one of those who controls what thingers mabobbers.... like the old Slowking/Chaos Gym, ect.....

If the Amphy EX player controls the Stadium as well, Amphy player chooses which triggers first

If Amphy's opponent controls Stadium, I believe, if I remember correctly, yours than theirs, meaning, Amphy's opponent removes counter first, then places 1 for Amphy

If Amphy player controlled both, I would suggest first time, go Stadium/Power to get the initial damage, then always go Power/Stadium once it has the counter (especially if it is within a counter of being KOed). The first counter and last counter are really the only ones that mater which order you do them.

If Amphy's opponent is sadium controller, then it will allways be remove then add damage, at least I am 99% sure.....

anyone wanna back me on this

4. pokeprofRaymond

pokeprofRaymond New Member

What if the opponent's Pokemon has only 10HP left. Which will come to effect first? ;)

5. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

You are correct Spectreon: The active players effects resolve first.

profRaymond: I have 10HP left and my opponent has an Ampharos with Conductivity. If it is MY stadium then it goes first and I'm saved. If it is my opponents pokemon Park Stadium (unlikely!) then my fate is in my opponents hands.

[edit: corrected , see 'Pops folowing post]

Last edited: Dec 10, 2003
  6. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

You get to choose?
    If they are their cards, shouldn't they get to choose, and therefore knock you out?

7. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

oops what was I thinking of ;)

ref