Pokemon Pre-Release at the Pokemon Center

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Perfect0ne, Nov 16, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Perfect0ne

Perfect0ne New Member

Today I went to the pokemon centers Dragon Prerelease. First of all, their pokemon-tcg software deleted the first round and with 56+ players they held only 4 rounds. I was tied for 1st and got my box, but every division had multiple players tied for first. Headaches, arguements, and poor rulings really made this a great day. The pokemon center judge thinks he can hold any number of rounds and the game-win percentage will be fine to break ties, will someone back me up!?

Dude,I`m tired of telling everyone to at least respect others.I understand you had gripes,but let`s do this more eloquently.If you want to complain about something,do it with a little respect.-`Sensei

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2003
  2. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

Moving to Tournaments and Organized Play. This looks to be something you should probably handle through an e-mail to pUI.

BDS

3. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Im kind of glad that I was given the wrong information. I would of hated to spend all that money to come down and for something ridiculaous like that happpen. I mean come on 56 players? There should of been way better organization than that. I still cant believe that when I called the Pokemon Rep. told me that it was rescheduled for the 22nd of November. Sheesh just how unorganized can they be?

4. Perfect0ne

Perfect0ne New Member

well sensei, look at it from my viewpoint- when i did get back, it was late at night since they wasted hours worth of time between every round, i was sweating, i had a ton of HW left since i attended 2 prereleases, and i had two parents bothering me to eat dinner and 3 friends calling me over and over to come out and open my box. Im not saying that out of rage or to backlash, but rather to show that i didnt mean pure disrespect, but rather to express my disgust through some outlet to people who can understand me better than my parents or something. Anyway, my slow PC keeps freezing, so ill check back here later =/.