Pokemon tattoos?

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by d13tp3ps1, Jun 25, 2008.

1. d13tp3ps1

d13tp3ps1 New Member

I am a big tattoo fan, and was thinking of getting a darkness energy symbol tattooed on my back.
    Anyone have cool pokemon tats to show off? Or is that too nerdy for even people who post on the gym?

2. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 New Member

I can't imagine having a tattoo of something I may not be interested in 20 years from now.

3. Squirtle

Squirtle <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Hey Aaron, it's good to see you start posting here on the 'gym.

Now may not be the best time for a discussion like this because most people are at Origins for nats this weekend.(Ironically, that is prolly the best place to get the answer lol)

I do recall seeing a thread like this back in the day though.

EDIT, FOUND IT!

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=47787&page=1&highlight=Tattoo

Steve

4. ApachePrime

ApachePrime New Member

That's Jessie, I'm Aaron. She thirded the week before I did. You do her a disservice, as she's much better at this whole Pokeymans thing than I am.

I've been posting for a bit, but I lurk more than I really post. I have some OCD issues with grammar and punctuation that lead to a lot of tongue biting.

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Strange how in that old thread that Squirtle linked to, whenever the word tattoo was used, it was red and bolded... did Pokegym used to have some kind of strange filter to make the word tattoo stand out or something?

I don't have any tattoos or know anybody with Pokemon tattoos. But I never would want to get a tattoo... but getting into the business of tattoo removal sounds like a good idea to me :wink:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Oh, but as a little kid I have put on temporary Pokemon tattoos!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2008
  6. drmario

drmario New Member

I think that's because Squirtle searched for tattoo. When you search for something it turns the results red.

7. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

It was red and bolded because he searched the word "tattoo" on the search bar, and all the pages that linked from the search, the terms he searched for are in red.

8. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Not that I would ever get a tattoo, but if I were you I would get a darkrai over a darkness energy.

9. Fox McCloud

Fox McCloud New Member

I have a huge tattoo of Kyogre using Hydro Pump on my chest, and Groudon using Fire Blast on my back.

10. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

Wheres blizzard?? hes got a tattoo of a pokeball on his forarm!!! :lol:

11. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Ahh, I see. Thanks. I don't really ever use the search function.

Thanks for explaining to me too.

Ehh... for some reason I don't believe you.... your profile says you're 15....:tongue:

12. Marril

Marril New Member

I think it's pretty obvious he's joking.

At least I hope he is.

13. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

I'm pretty certain it was Blizz who had that energy tattoo. There was somebody else who had the energy symbols and barbed wire across his bicep.

14. charchar

charchar New Member

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: of course hes joking. thats what he always says,something odd,;;i have a picture of an infernape juggling :fire: fire balls. :fire: on my back

15. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Blizz has a big pokeball on inside of forearm. Mike M (Aarvarkgym) has all the energy symbols around his bicep w/ barbed wire. He is Tara's hubby (Titangirl).

Keith

16. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

I took pictures.
    I'll try to post them soon.

17. vaporeon

vaporeon Moderator

Dude, that would look awesome. Even if you stop playing Pokemon later down the road, the symbol would still look awesome. You should go for it.

18. BLiZzArD

BLiZzArD New Member

Mike has the tribal band I have a pokeball from the sleeves on my arm I was supposed to get the tribal band that Mike has with him at worlds last year a few of us had the idea there were some issues and I couldn't stay in Hawaii as long as them but I will get it this year.

BLiZz

19. Special_K

Special_K New Member

the tribal band actually sounds really awesome blossom.

I have tattoos but not a pokemon one yet, I've actually been thinking about getting one.

20. Pikamaster

Pikamaster Active Member

Get a HUGE pikachu on your back.:lol: And I saw Mike's tattoo, who was it that said
    ?