Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon TCG Online multiplayer build delayed until 8/22

M_Liesik

Master Trainer<br><font color=green><i>Keeper of t
We had hoped to push the multiplayer build to the community this evening. Unfortunately a handful of bugs have conspired to ruin that plan. The development team has been hard at work since early this morning to squash them, but they've proven to be quite evasive. We've decided to send the team home for the evening, in the hopes that a good night's sleep will make it easier to resolve these issues.

The game and website will remain in maintenance overnight, and we'll hit the game hard tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll be able to share a more specific timeline for the end of maintenance and release of multiplayer by tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks for your patience.

Mike Liesik/M_Liesik/Prof_Mathis
Online Community Manager
Pokemon TCG Online

[EDIT: Please see this post for the latest information on the multiplayer build.]

Last edited:
We (speaking for us patient ones here) appreciate you coming here to tell us of these issues. We are willing to wait for the game to be stable, proper, and all that it can be.

We wish you; and your entire dev team; a great night's rest.

We look forward to hearing from you with great news tomorrow.

Thanks for letting us know! Please give us updates in the morning if its pushed back again. Cant't wait for the awesomeness!

Best of luck to you guys tonight and tomorrow. Hopefully our long wait will be over sooner rather than later. A little more patience will do us alot of good.

Mike, I appreciate the transparency that you provide for the TCGO development team and keeping us updated with the current situation. Most other MMOG companies would not do the same thing if not until weeks or months later. Again, thank you for your transparency and good luck to the development team for their current and future endeavors with coding the game!

Glad we can find updates somewhere even if they aren't the ones we would like to here lol. Seriously though this is helpful and fingers are crossed that today is the day.

thanks for the updates..... the thing that concerns me is that this information should be available on the website not only here because a lot of people will not know this website so will not know information about the updates.

My goodness this is getting silly.

Obviously those of you complaining don't code or work on large projects. Even a tiny bug can take hours to find and squash. He said they found several. And as several other people have said, they're also adding in stuff/fixes they got from feedback at worlds this year. They're moving over our old collections too, so there's that.

Patience, guys/gals. Patience.

They shouldn't keep making promises that they can't deliver. They need to stop putting down release times and then delaying them constantly.

Back