Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokemon TCG Skype Edition

Darkman2014

Hello everyone, I am making this thread because some of us don't have friends in our areas that will be play the Pokemon TCG. So, this thread is for people who want to have battles over Skype. :)

Requirements:
Mic
Webcam
I will personally make a group for all of the people that want to battle; that way we all can have a variety of people to play with. It'll be called: "Pokemon TCG Group" I will drag you into the group if you ask. I will not drag random people in and create chaos. It will be supervised at all times.

The decks that will be used can be any deck. Any deck that you wish to use. It doesn't matter if it's legal or illegal. Can be anything. Just have to agree with the fellow battler if that is the case.

How to get into the group
In order to get to into the group, you will have to post your Skype name on this thread and I will put you in there. I do not mind adding a lot of people on my Skype so I can do this.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

Happy battling. :)

im not sure if this is real or not but I think the other did die. I'm willing to try, im Venya1Aven on skype :) please do tell me where you found me cause otherwise I'll be confused.

Back