Pokemon Team Magma V. Team Aqua Pre-Release in St. Louis March 6th

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by meganium45, Feb 23, 2004.

1. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

This is to invite one and all to come and play in one of the best events out there - the Team Magma v. Team Aqua Pre-Release, which is going to be held at the Gathering Ground in St. Louis, Missouri

When - registration starts at noon, deckbuilding at 12:30
    Where - the Gathering Ground - 2635 Hampton Ave, St. Louis, Missouri 63139
    What date - Saturday March 6, 2003

Entry fee - $15.00 gets you 6 packs of the new Team Magma v. Team Aqua Booster to build a 40 card deck, basic energy will be provided.

Prizes - for each age division 10 and under, 11-14, 15 and over, prize schedule to be determined.

Tourney format - Age Modified Swiss... everyone will get to play at least 5 rounds, and we will give a box of Magma Aqua to the winner of EACH age division! (prizes for 2-4 place in each division as well!)

For more details go to www.pokemon-tcg.com

After-event - standard booster draft with Magma/Aqua - entry fee $15.00, minimum of 8 players required. Standard pass draft, sanctioned......

There will be prizes for this event as well, just not as large as the main event, event will start 45 minutes after the conclusion of the main event....

Come for a full day of Magma/Aqua fun, a chance to play and get 12 packs of Pokemon Team Magma v. Team Aqua BEFORE IT IS AVAILABLE IN STORES!!!! Plus win much, much more!!!!

Should be a great time had by all, all events will be concluded by 7:00 p.m.

See you there!!!

Meganium45

2. Bigpoppabeatdown

Bigpoppabeatdown New Member

well i assume that you read my PM... :D

well you know i'll be there.... to judge or play is up to you....... i'd prefer to judge, PM me if you need anything

but this will definitely be an all-out WAR again like the last prerelease.......

COME ONE, COME ALL

3. Bigpoppabeatdown

Bigpoppabeatdown New Member

hmmmm, 14 views...... THAT's NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!

must....... have...... hundreds.......

4. UncleBob

UncleBob New Member

Well, for what it's worth, I'll be there. :)

5. swanton1717

swanton1717 New Member

Ill be there, of course.