Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pokepower question

jhilahd

I'm still fairly new to all the cards prior to the DP series. So including the current cards, does anyone know of any Pokemon Pokepower that prevents damage to the bench? I know Bastiodon has a Pokebody that does this, but that is not what I am looking for.

I want to build a Whishcash deck, and would rather not damage my own bench. :D

Thanks!

PS: if this is not in the appropriate forum... lemme know or delete the thread.

There is Cloyster Delta from the EX series, however it only protects fellow Delta. I say if you dont plan on using delta, just stick with Bastiodon

Great ideas! Thanks!
But really, I need/want a pokepower not a body. So that it can be on the bench preventing the damage Whishcash would deal out to my side of the attack.

I'll keep looking and thanks again!

I don't think you understand the difference between powers and bodies.
It has nothing to do with being active or on the bench.
Powers are triggered.
Bodies are always on.
That is the main distinction.
Now, some may have other restrictions where they only work on the bench or in the Active spot, but that is a card by card thing and has nothing to do with whether it is a power or a body.

All of the current pokemon whos body prevents damage done to your bench specify that they only prevent damage done from your opponents pokemon.

Pokepop,
I think you're right. I was under the impression (from my league Profs) that Pokebodies were only usable when that pokemon was the active pokemon. As in, not on the bench. So please correct me if I am wrong, pokebodies can be used from the bench, as long as they do not state that they cannot be.
If that's the case... then I've been playing wrong for the last couple of months. oy...

Yep, Bodies and Powers can both be used on the Bench, unless they say otherwise in their text.

Back