pokesam's 1st place washington states report

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by pokesam128, Mar 21, 2011.

8 league13 468 60
  1. pokesam128

pokesam128 New Member

so before states i wasn't feeling well and im still not but on states i was feeling good so we wake up at 5 and leave at 6:30 and get to tacoma around 9 me and my friend owen register and get these cool regigigas plastic things there cool so we walk around and keep finding them in desserted places now i have 4 my friend has like 10 pikachu's and 2 regigigas's today im playing donphan ERL so onto the report

round 1 vs willie with donphan machamp
    what the heck donphan the place is infested with sp and i play donphan oh well i have the upper hand because of my tech he goes seconed i draw attach pass he does uxies and get a donphan out i get out multiple donphans and erl plus stark and a belt so i know i have the win because he's underhand i attack he atacks i kill him he twin's gets a machamp out DCE's it and hits two heads putting me up to 100 i do 80 he warps up a donphan and kills something i send up fresh donphanand pwn him from there but at one point in the game i warp we bring up our azelfs and i rainbow mine and lock up he attaches psychic and im like what the heck and he kills me and i ask him why he plays psychic he tech one 1-0 :lol:

round 2 vs harlen w/g-dos
    seriously the one g-dos he has a terrible start me to his is 3 seeker 2 karp 2 warp i start with azelf he draws three cards in a row witch won him the game 3 pokedrawer and a junk arm from there he uxies for two draws double blower bring up ERL and kills it from there it's down hill. 1-1 :nonono:

Round 3 vs nicholetta w/mewperior
    i get turn two belted donphan 2 energy after all she could get was a unown q and a mew then i turn three her 2-1

round 4 robert canadian w/vilegar uh oh
    i know how to play agenst vilegar he doesn't get plume so i jump ahead getting donphans out i kill all his gengars he palmers gets them back gets ditto walls i just energy belt knock out then he tries to stall prize count 2-2 then i realize i forgot to take a prize then we call a judge and i get to take it and top deck warp point FTW 3-1

round 5 vs micha w/luxchomp
    yes i got paired up i totally pwnd him he had 2 basic chomps and a zelf prized so i got turn one belted donphan with energy and end up 6/1 ing him after the god start i got so i let him take some stuff back even though he already attacked because i already have it. 4-1

round 6 vs phillip w/mewperior
    what how is mewperior 5/0 i got paired up well i get a bad start and top deck a bts and lots of other stuff with uxies
    and end up getting a turn one prize and turn two 4 donphans from there i sweep and kill everything he has then i seeker wib:thumb:5-1

we wait over an hour then top cut starts

top 8 vs percy w/luxchomp
    game 1 i get every topdeck i need this game so i get a fast start and kill his stuff then he makes a comeback but i pull it off and eventually kill him FTW 1-0

game 2 this game i get bad luck and he gets good luck and takes four prizes but in the end i make a comeback and it's 1-1 and we draw pass draw pass draw pass then i get and idea i have stark mountain and regirock drop it regi cycle spray pass he draws passes i draw pass ahh i forgot he draws passes i draw regicycle spray he draws pass i draw regicycle spray i draw stark mountain regicycle yes no spray stark mountan pass then i stark mountain knockout game 2-0
    6-1

top 4 vs robert w/vilegar
    game 1 oh no i thought i would be playing agenst luxchomp well he doesn't go for plume so i kill him and get t1 donphan he brings up a haunter and he twinsed and got out gengar and i already had a belted donphan out so i got a regular one out and warped into non belted one then stark mountained and started killing him he couldn't recover 1-0

game 2 i get a good start but he starts better and gets out vilegar out t2 and then starts shodow rooming but then i start taking prizes and kill his pokemon and he flips all tails on fainting spells 2-0
    7-1

top 2 vs jack w/luxchomp
    game one we get bad starts mine's worse no much to say 0-1

game 2 he gets lucsacked and i ko a ton getting 4/4 on ssu's then getting two belted donphans with three energy was too much for luxchomp 1-1

game 3 he got lucsacked i got a god start killing a ton of things then eventally win not much to say about this game 2-1
    8-1
    yes i won states it's so so cool

Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  2. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Congrats on winning, wish we could've had better Finals matches but oh well.

3. pokesam128

pokesam128 New Member

yeah i got lucsacked then you did

4. Barkjon

Barkjon Active Member

Awesome job Sam! Nice to see you there!

5. ProfessorJacob7

ProfessorJacob7 New Member

great job sam!

6. ashinto

ashinto New Member

Periods make your matches a ton easier to read...

7. pokeMATHter

pokeMATHter Active Member

I like how your record is 2-1 in rounds 1, 2 and 3.

Good Job stealing a win from Washington. I was working the Master's room and so had no idea who won Seniors.

8. Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer New Member

Great win..............................