Politoed question

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by TeH_JERGEN, Aug 21, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. TeH_JERGEN

TeH_JERGEN New Member

Sooooooooooooo.... I am new to these boards, first post, but I was wondering about this Politoed that was just released in Legends Awakened. Its effect says when Poliwag, whirl and wrath are in play but does that mean that they all must exist seperately or can they be conisdered in play if they lie under teh evoultions?

Simpler question I guess would be does Politoed's effect with only Politoed and Poliwrath present on teh field? Both have be properly evolved.

2. mrdraz07

mrdraz07 New Member

No. There has to be 4 Pokemon on the field for the body to work: Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, and Politoed.

3. TeH_JERGEN

TeH_JERGEN New Member

Ok cool. Thanks for clearin it up for me. When I first got teh card I thought I might be able to use it in teh deck I was currently creating thinking that it said OR and not AND for all teh Polies, but of course if that were true I am sure everyone would be running Poli decks by now. Thanks again for teh help!

4. XYZ_Sniper

XYZ_Sniper New Member

Draz and your the one who told us to try it i lol at you :D
    Give it a shot no one is holding you back :) i see some potential but very hard to set up

5. TeH_JERGEN

TeH_JERGEN New Member

Well I was thinkin about it and maybe sometime I will but it does not mesh well with what I want to do with this new deck, though if teh card was not worded teh way it is I could have found a place for it.