Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pop 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Legendary Master

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but I got my Player Rewards today, with 6 POP 2 Packs, I got:

CELEBI EX 17/17 EX Rare
Pikachu 16/17 Common
Cacnea 13/17 Common
Luvdisc 14/17 Common
Bulbasaur 12/17 Common
Phanpy 15/17 Common
Ivysaur 7/17 Uncommon

What did everyone else get?

Last edited:
yeah right........ Us players should expect to get them 7- 14 buisness days from the date shipped( Aug.1st)

If it is real, show us clear scans of packs and clear scans of cards

Last edited:
Wow I hope that's real... they were all on my guess list :wink:

Except Luvdisc

Last edited:
CELEBI EX?
Is it the one from Japanese Player Rewards?
Also, are the other cards reprints, previously japanese only cards, or completely new cards?

Mine didn't come in the mail today, hopefully tomorrow then if some already got them.

Is the celebi holo?

Is Ivysaur uncommon and the other 5 common?

Maybe you should put the card number by each one and update the list with all of them as other people post! Depending on rather Chrono Islad league season counts towards this reward cycle or the previous one, I think I should be getting either 13 packs or the max of 15.

i have seen his cards and my dad has my pop 2 packs at my house in renton so you guy can believe or not believe your choice

Yeah I actually think this is real, any possibility of scans? If not, the number and any info of whether any are Holo would be nice. This is about the time they're gonna start arriving (in the US), so it seems perfectly plausible.

Pidgeot and TVR..... again, those were on my guess list :wink:

Last edited:
lukerc10t4 said:
i have seen his cards and my dad has my pop 2 packs at my house in renton so you guy can believe or not believe your choice

Look at our locations, we're in washington. So of course we get them a bit faster. Sorry i have no scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back