POP cards

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Ninjask_161, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Ninjask_161

Ninjask_161 New Member

where do pop cards come from? where do you get the packs?

2. Jason

Jason New Member

Three words: Play in league :)

3. Ninjask_161

Ninjask_161 New Member

4 words, 1 number: no league within 250 miles.

4. JandPDS

JandPDS New Member

You can also get the for particpating in Battle Roads, City, State, Regionals and Nationals Championships.

5. Ninjask_161

Ninjask_161 New Member

im currently trying to start my own legue. and im trying to save up some cash to make it to a few tournaments as well.

6. DukeFireBird

DukeFireBird Gallery Administrator<br>Forum Moderator

POP cards are usually promos from Japan that didn't make it into our extra sets like EX Emerald. You earn POP packs by playing in leagues/tournaments using your POP ID. They are also sometimes given out at the major events as league prizes.

Good luck on starting a new league btw. 250 miles does seem a far way.

7. Ninjask_161

Ninjask_161 New Member

Thanks duke, im gonna do my best to get it up and running. though it will be a challenge, as pokemon is nearly dead in my area. Myself, and a few select friends are the only ones around that play the game at my age, so i need to find some of the younger fans in the area and get them to bring their friends for it to be successful. The toys'r'us used to have a league here but they disbanded it for a yugioh league. I have no idea why. Dumb choice on their part, now your'e lucky if you see more than 5-10 cars in the parking lot throughout the day. their business has plummeted and I'm fairly sure they are going to close it down before too long. Its truly a shame, but i'm gonna do my best to bring it back to this area. And as for the 250 mile bit in my other post, i just assumed that is true because I used the league search engine and 250 miles is the largest radius it can search. So, it may be even farther away to the next leaue.

Ninja