POP IDs consolidated

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by RainbowRichards, Oct 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

FWIW, anyone who has (or had) multiple IDs (League and Professor) may find that now only one of them works!

Up until recently, I could log in to the Professor areas with my Professor ID & password (only able to edit my profile info), the League areas with my League Leader ID & password (order kits, post play times, submit feedback for Season 1), and the Tournament Organizer area with [/b]BOTH![/b] (couldn't DO anything there :( - well, again, update profile info)

Today, my "old" (and first) ID - contained in the Professor Program welcome email - no longer works anywhere (it did two days ago when I submitted Q&As), and the "newer" LL ID works everywhere.

This isn't a complaint, just info (again, FWIW).

2. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

Don't read too much into this. I know the League Leader id was not working the way it was intended, i.e. you couldn't report your League stats, so in trying to fix that, they may have made some changes that are not going to be the final outcome. We'll see.

Thanks for the info though.

:: runs off to see if his LL id works in the Professor area ::

BDS

3. GreatFox

GreatFox New Member

Well, remember... they did mention they were working on just having One ID for you to be able to access everything. Guess the finally got to doing that!

4. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

I hope that our user ids could be put into our player id when we get it so that we wont have to worry multiple ids. To many ids! AHhhhhhhh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.