POP prof. ID help

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by CHARIZARD MASTERTRAINER, Feb 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone, The CMT here

I need a bit of help finding my prof. ID, anyone know who to contact?? I received an e-mail a while back from Nintendo with my ID and password but I think I lost the e-mail : (

See ya

2. DaytonGymLeader

DaytonGymLeader New Member

3. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

hasn't worked for a long time. I've been emailing them every day for a month, and they just don't answer, or don't care...

4. DaytonGymLeader

DaytonGymLeader New Member

Unfortunately, it's all we have. :mad: Unless you're somewhat of a pack rat and have your emails archived back to when Jesus was a Private.

5. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

Well guys that is the rest of the world level of service you are experiencing there sadly you are now welcome to our world :(

6. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

have you played in any tournaments since you recieved your ID?

If not just get a new POP ID at the next tournament. If you have then it is possible to establish your pop id by examining an existing tournament but it isn't possible to establish your password.

Lastly, the worker at our OP provider has some degree of super user ability. She may be able to find out your POP ID if you send your full name and other information that you supplied when you registered. PM me and I'll forward it.

AS to PUI not replying you haven't been asking awkward questions and gotten blacklisted by any chance ;)

7. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

Sorry for stopping you there but if try to assign a new POP ID to a existing player, the system will give you an error message.

8. ukpokemonpro

ukpokemonpro New Member

sorry myst' to say this but WRONG!

I allocated myself another id after my professor one just would not work and as it was a more memorable number I had our OP providers girl friday use her superhuman powers to amalgamate my ids into my new one.

Indeed where players have forgot id's at tourneys they have been allocated new ones and asked to contact our OP provider to do the same.

TMS will throw up an error message if you enter 2 of the same players is that what you mean?

9. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Aha! One more to try - Leagues - usually will receive a reply! leagues@pokemon-tcg.com

**looks at oldest email in his archives** what'd you call me, a rat? ;) !

10. Well....

I did participate in the Pre-release tourney for EX R/S. Don't know if I gave them my ID or not.

11. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

was the R&S pre-release too early for POP OP in the USA?

12. RainbowRichards

yes, they predate POP IDs and sanctioning...

13. what does that mean??

14. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

It means that unless you have played in a tournament since the R&S pre-release then you won't have a record as a player. were you a wotc prof and grandfathered into PUIs 'system'?

15. RainbowRichards

That the R&S Prerelease tournaments happened at a time before POP started having sanctioned tournaments (and issuing out ID numbers).

That means you couldn't have had a POP ID then. Or if you did, they wouldn't have been able to do anything with it.

16. OK, this is how it goes....

I received an e-mail sometime during the summer from nintendo and they sent me an id and I believe a password....because I was an WoTC prof. and now I would be a POP prof. (will Nintendo poke prof. now). Doesn't any other prof. remember receiving something like this??

17. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

email prof dave with your details and he should be able to find you on the prof list.

18. email the professor email adress and david shwimmer will email ya in a ferw days. Thats where i emailed last week and he got back within 3 days

19. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

where is that? I couldn't find it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.