Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

POP Rankings - How long does it take??

Donezator

Hi all. As many of you know, I have came first place at the West Midlands State Championships (UK) and the Tournament organiser has sent off the results a couple of days back. But as of yet my overall ranking has not changed, and I really need it to before Uk Nationals this Saturday. Does anyone have any idea on how long it usually takes:confused::confused::confused: Thanks -

Donezator

Most times if a tournament is uploaded (check the status in your My POkemon account) it takes less than 24 hours to see the rankings chance.

What tournament are you talking about, I can't find any with that name.
Can you put a link to the tournament data here?

LOL that one isn't even uploaded (completed), only after a tournament is uploaded your rankings will chance.

Several issues could be the problem, for not being uploaded.
Most times it's about players giving wrong POPid's or wrong dates of birth.

I recieved an email from the tournament organiser though saying that he had sent the results to Pokemon.

there were some difficulties with that tournament not least of which is players without valid pop ids.

you can't you have to wait for the tournament to be uploaded.

patience : it is being worked on as I type.

Oh.. So you know taht they are working on it. Have you any idea whatsoever as to when they might finish uploading it? I do REALLY need to see my score before the UK Nationals this saturday!

Oh.. So you know taht they are working on it. Have you any idea whatsoever as to when they might finish uploading it? I do REALLY need to see my score before the UK Nationals this saturday!

No you don't need to know, only if you are intending to drop after going X-0 and are in the range of a ranking invite.
And if you know your opponents from that tournament you can calculate yourself how many points you might have "earned".

The Leicester STP should be uploaded tomorrow which means the ratings will change Friday morning around 10am UK time.

Doneztor went 4-0 so approximately a 64 point ratings gain. Though this depends a lot on your current rating and that of your opponents. So don't hold me to the change in rating. I'm assuming that you were close in rating to your opponents.

so Ian i went 6-0 is that 6x16= 96 including a Sami win,lol..........should put me close to the invites providing i get a good score this saturday.

Hi all. As many of you know, I have came first place at the West Midlands State Championships (UK) and the Tournament organiser has sent off the results a couple of days back. But as of yet my overall ranking has not changed, and I really need it to before Uk Nationals this Saturday. Does anyone have any idea on how long it usually takes:confused::confused::confused: Thanks -

Donezator

Most times if a tournament is uploaded (check the status in your My POkemon account) it takes less than 24 hours to see the rankings chance.

Ratings on the POP site usually update somewhere from 3AM-6AM Pacific Standard Time. So if your tournament is uploaded before then it will show up during that time or after, and if it is after you will have to wait til it is uploaded.

Hope that helps you out.

Drew

Back