POP Ratings Updated?

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SteveP, Mar 3, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

Has anyone checked their POP rating to see if it's been updated in the past couple weeks? They used to update everyday. Now, the daily updating isn't even weekly anymore.

2. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Ive tried to see mine but it says that my id doesnt even exist....the same with my brothers hahaha oh well.....

3. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Matter of fact i checked my oldest's today as i saw the Feb 7th tourney he was in changed its status to completed and his rating went up. Don't know when that touney was completed but i know last week it wasn't.

Waiting for the 2 CCs to become complete then i can check his and my wife's.

4. Mob2099

Mob2099 New Member

i have been to 3 CC's and checked the pop rating inbetween each and i have seen my rating go up and down each time , same with my kids too.

5. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

okay, thanks. My son went undefeated at the CO Springs CC 10 days ago and his rating didn't budge.

6. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Check to see what the status of the CC is - has it been completed? The 2 MA ones are still pending so the results of those have not been applied to everyone.

7. old man

old man New Member

Not only the CC's but the "local" tournaments I run are input just after the event. It's usually about 6am the next morning when the rankings actually change but the status of the event shows completed once I've input the results.

If your rating/ranking isn't changing then as said above the TO may not have completed the tournament. There's not really anything you can do except bug the TO about it.

8. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

Actually, I reported the CO Springs CC results a couple days after the tournament. Plus, when bringing up my son's rating profile, the tournament is listed as one he attended. Nevertheless, his rating didn't change. Oh well, I'll just have to bug POP. I just wanted to make sure everyone else wasn't having problems and it was just me.

9. ColdCoates90

ColdCoates90 Active Member

I know I'm getting off topic but when i checked my own ranking it mixed both tournaments I went to into one ranking.One of them was limeted and the other was modified.Has this happened with anyone else?

10. SteveP

SteveP Active Member

Actually, I think all unlimited tournaments also update your modified ranking. My son played in an unlimited tournament once and BOTH his unlimited AND modified rankings went up.

11. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

On mine and my brothers it brings up this error and i was wondering if my old POP ID was interfering becuz i had to get a new one...cuz the 1st one i had the people running the tournement didnt give me my ID or password.....anyone know about this....

Rank Search
    That user does not exist in the system!
    Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01a8'

Object required: 'ranks'

/tournaments/ranks_search.asp, line 217

12. Flare Starfire

Flare Starfire New Member

Last time I checked, the MA CCs made it into the system, because I now have a limited rating(?) and my modified ranking went from 12th in state to 7th. So it should've updated...

13. WeileMom

WeileMom New Member

How do you get a password to get into your rankings? Just curious.
    ---Nicole
    WeileMom

14. Big Daddy Snorlax

Big Daddy Snorlax Administrator

The TO who gave you your POP ID should have given you the password.

BDS

15. Chrisbo

Chrisbo Administrator

Um, that would be me. Remind me on Saturday at the S.D. Prerelease and I'll get yours & your daughter's for you. Same goes for anyone else who was at the F.V. City Championships.

Sorry 'bout dat,
    - CHRISBO

16. WeileMom

WeileMom New Member

Well...we'll forgive you THIS time, seeing that you were pretty darn busy both days :D But next time I'm getting the mob :cool:

Thanks, I didn't even know you could check rankings until I saw the post. See you Saturday!
    ---Nicole
    WeileMom

Last edited: Mar 8, 2004
  17. YoungJohn06

YoungJohn06 New Member

My rating for Modified has been kinda wacked since the get go. The first score was recorded slightly wrong.... my rating went DOWN for going 2-0-1... (1 draw) And it had me playing in one tournament in Ohio and one in PA on the same day I dunno how I pulled that off lol.

Then the other day my rating went up 3 points and I hadn'tplayed in a tournament since the CC and it had been recorded... so I dunno what is up.

I really wish they'd let you view who is number one in your area and all that it's bullcrap that they hide it what are we gonna do, stalk the person? I mean come on on DCI you could see everyone in the world with no needed information. To see anyone on nintendo you need their name and their password... I wish they'd go back to being able to view all.