Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Pop7

Status
Not open for further replies.

meganium45

OK, now that the new POP 7 cards have been released, what do you all think??

J/k

They may be out before Regionals?

Any theories?

I think we will see the DP1 starters that were in the starter packs in Japan, the different 'nape, 'leon, and 'terra.

Just my theory.

Wouldn't it just be TOO TIGHT if Garchomp lvl x and/or Porygon Z lvl x snuck into those packs??

Wouldn't help sales, I am sure, so it probably won't happen...but...still a cool dream!

Vince

Vince, :eek: Shame on you, that's a cruel joke! ...... but a good one anyways. :lol:

It'd be nice to see, but .....

Wouldn't it just be TOO TIGHT if Garchomp lvl x and/or Porygon Z lvl x snuck into those packs??

Wouldn't help sales, I am sure, so it probably won't happen...but...still a cool dream!

Vince

Actually, I think thats a valid point, cuz there is now way we will be getting 5+ Lv X's in DP5!

Vince,

Interesting insight on this one. If you think about it, this would be the natural procession. We got EX Pokemon in early Pop 1-4 then Stars in 5 and a Goose egg in 6. OS hopefully the were hitting the rest button in 6 to get ready for Lv X Pokemon in 7!!

This would also help catch up the Internaitonal Lv ratio to Japan a bit! I am guessing 2 Lv X Pokes in Pop 7 so with DP4 that equals 6... could the Eeveelutions LV X be there wiht Eevee... A complete Pop Set of Eeveelutions.. a Guy can Dream can't He!!

~Prof. Fish~

Pop 7

As a Gallade/Garvedoir Player, I know my fellow deck mates will want to lych me for this but what they really need to put into Pop 7 is a reprint of "Here Comes Team Rocket". At least that way other decks will stand a chance.

they need to reprint bannete ex, pokemon reversal, Lunatone DX, Solrock LM/DX, The Truth IS Out There, and rainbow energy. ;P a reprint of Dark tyranitar Neo destiny would be nice too.

......a decent Charizard?? Is that too much to ask? In context Base Charizard remains the best we have seen.

As a Gallade/Garvedoir Player, I know my fellow deck mates will want to lych me for this but what they really need to put into Pop 7 is a reprint of "Here Comes Team Rocket". At least that way other decks will stand a chance.

I was thinking that as well. Anything that would let you flip over your opoonent's prizes (or shuffle cards from their discard pile back into their deck) would really help right now.

if porygon lvl x is in pop7, i'd be soo happy. Then i would be horribly saddened realizing how hard it would be to get one :-(

Yeah, I just want something new from the packs.
If we get anything that we don't already have, I think I'd be satisfied; (after the bomb of P6) I'm sure anything would be an improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back