Pop7

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by meganium45, Jan 16, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

OK, now that the new POP 7 cards have been released, what do you all think??

J/k

They may be out before Regionals?

Any theories?

I think we will see the DP1 starters that were in the starter packs in Japan, the different 'nape, 'leon, and 'terra.

Just my theory.

Wouldn't it just be TOO TIGHT if Garchomp lvl x and/or Porygon Z lvl x snuck into those packs??

Wouldn't help sales, I am sure, so it probably won't happen...but...still a cool dream!

Vince

2. It will help sales if they make the promo foils of them at walmart and target like they did of Mew delta. The pop 6 Gible and Picachu are in foil now.

3. P_A

P_A Active Member

Vince, :eek: Shame on you, that's a cruel joke! ...... but a good one anyways. :lol:

It'd be nice to see, but .....

4. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Actually, I think thats a valid point, cuz there is now way we will be getting 5+ Lv X's in DP5!

5. Jason

Jason New Member

I need holo version of Espeon* and Umbreon* :(

6. MrMeches

MrMeches New Member

Vince,

Interesting insight on this one. If you think about it, this would be the natural procession. We got EX Pokemon in early Pop 1-4 then Stars in 5 and a Goose egg in 6. OS hopefully the were hitting the rest button in 6 to get ready for Lv X Pokemon in 7!!

This would also help catch up the Internaitonal Lv ratio to Japan a bit! I am guessing 2 Lv X Pokes in Pop 7 so with DP4 that equals 6... could the Eeveelutions LV X be there wiht Eevee... A complete Pop Set of Eeveelutions.. a Guy can Dream can't He!!

~Prof. Fish~

7. I have a Dream. That one day that pokemon packs will not be judged by the wrapper on the outside but by the content of the pack on the inside.

8. JandPDS

JandPDS New Member

Pop 7

As a Gallade/Garvedoir Player, I know my fellow deck mates will want to lych me for this but what they really need to put into Pop 7 is a reprint of "Here Comes Team Rocket". At least that way other decks will stand a chance.

9. Kenshin's Garde

Kenshin's Garde New Member

they need to reprint bannete ex, pokemon reversal, Lunatone DX, Solrock LM/DX, The Truth IS Out There, and rainbow energy. ;P a reprint of Dark tyranitar Neo destiny would be nice too.

10. JandPDS

JandPDS New Member

You forgot to request Sneasel EX and Dark Electrode as well.

11. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

......a decent Charizard?? Is that too much to ask? In context Base Charizard remains the best we have seen.

12. smacktack15

smacktack15 New Member

Metagross d

13. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

I was thinking that as well. Anything that would let you flip over your opoonent's prizes (or shuffle cards from their discard pile back into their deck) would really help right now.

14. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

id be happy beyond words.

we had better get some good stuff in pop 7 after making pop 6 nothing but reprints.
    i want that porygon z lv x or garchomp for sure. we really should get them.

15. SHPanda

SHPanda New Member

if porygon lvl x is in pop7, i'd be soo happy. Then i would be horribly saddened realizing how hard it would be to get one :-(

16. ShadowTogetic

ShadowTogetic New Member

We need Rocket's Admin

17. Mew

Mew New Member

Yeah, I just want something new from the packs.
    If we get anything that we don't already have, I think I'd be satisfied; (after the bomb of P6) I'm sure anything would be an improvement.

18. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

AS always pop7 like any other pop set will be Japanese Promos.
    cheers. homeofmew :)

19. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Which also includes a few Lv X's...Garchomp Lv X anyone?:thumb:

20. prof unky dan

prof unky dan New Member

has pop7 been leaked??

any idea on when its getting here?

danny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.