Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Post here when Sign in issues are resolved

JohnnyBlaze

Since PTCGO has been down since 11am EST yesterday and is indefinatley down until the sign on issues are resolved. Please post here when it is back up so that we all know when we can start playing again.

What happened to the post one of the professors made on this issue? I can't find it, but I remember reading it.

[Update #2: 3/12/2013 - 12:35PM PDT]
The Pokémon TCG Online game client is coming out of maintenance now. It should be available to the public shortly.

Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
I am literally a brand new player, and now that I've managed to create an account after the sign in issues I have a new problem. I have a stack of code cards from packs I have opened and I am trying to redeem them in the game client and it's just not doing anything. I am playing on a Mac and the QC scanner picks up the code but when I select it and click Redeem nothing happens. No message saying if it was successful or not, no booster credit added to my profile. Any suggestions?

I am literally a brand new player, and now that I've managed to create an account after the sign in issues I have a new problem. I have a stack of code cards from packs I have opened and I am trying to redeem them in the game client and it's just not doing anything. I am playing on a Mac and the QC scanner picks up the code but when I select it and click Redeem nothing happens. No message saying if it was successful or not, no booster credit added to my profile. Any suggestions?
Try redeeming regulary. The QC scanner has always been buggy.

Back