power blow

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by rokman, Dec 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rokman

rokman <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

so i had this idea to use blastoise and crawdaunt ex. smeargle gets water t1. blastoise drops it t2. t3 you start slamming for 100/120 until you win. crystal beach to hurt em, tech kyogre for bench sniping. use great ball/roseannes to get basics.

and only galactic wager after waters been dropped. tvr for draw yadda yadda. you get it

3-1-3 because thats how i roll.

4 smeargle
    3-1-3 blastoise
    3-3 crawdaunt ex
    1 kyogre ex

17 water

4 petm
    3 great ball
    4 rare candy
    3 roseannes research
    4 tvr
    3 galactic wager
    4 crystal beach

energy restore would be ok, but no room and its kind of a waste taking from consistency. scott would also be nice, but no room. windstorm yeah, o well. its a tight fit. wont go less than 17 water..... maybe 16 i dunno. not a lot of straight draw so 4 tvr is needed. kyogre is removable but i like

ive been out of the loop for awhile. if a cards out of format, lmk

Last edited: Dec 1, 2007
  2. revdjweb

revdjweb New Member

bebe's instead of petm
    pov instead of tvr, you don't need to discard and some other draw card (steven's?) for the 3 tgw
    maybe 1-2 holon cirlce for 1-2 crystal beach for the turn that blastoise uses his power
    maybe rayquaza d instead of kyogre ex to cover up weaknesses, but tht also means switching a few water energy over to holon wp

3. graznador

graznador New Member

You might as well squeeze in a Blastoise D to get rid of weakness.

4. rokman

rokman <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

For holon circle to be fully effective I would need scott.

And kyogre ex > ray just because ray needs lightning

5. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Your trainer engine must be really consistent, since you don't run any setup man.

I'd say - 2 Smeargle + 2 Stantler

Bebe's > PETM
    POV > TVR in this deck

No more than 1 Wager should be used IMO.
    - 2 of those
    + 2 Stantler

4 Crystal B is also really much, I'd say 3. You could also replace them with Holon Circle

- 1 CB
    + 1 Scott

Also, cut the energy count down abit.
    I'd say to 15.

Add Windstorm/Warp Point?

Also, Delcatty/ex could be interesting in here IMO. You could drop a lot of energy on a Daunt ex, when it gets KOed, Upstream the Energies back for big dmg, plus you get the energies back.

Also, try to find space for some Buffer Piece, to prevent OHKOs on Daunt ex/Kyogre ex

6. Vegeta ss4

Vegeta ss4 Iron Chef Leader

honestly, when I played this deck, it just wouldn't setup. I like this deck in theory at 1st, I was thinking of new age LBS but, this is just BS....lol

7. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

Also, no Boost?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.