Pre-Nationals Tourney

Discussion in 'Tournaments & Events Worldwide' started by KaMewie, May 25, 2008.

1. KaMewie

KaMewie New Member

Well, this may or may not supposed to be in this section. It was held by our local league leader, but it's a Pre-Natioanl Tourney so i thought it would make a difference. Well, if it's not in the right section, mods you can move it. Thanks.

I woke up at 9.00 and bathe and changed and stuff until like ten. It starts at 11.00 and my dad came to pick me up at around 10.50. I was freaked and i sent a text to Alex to hold the tourney back for 10 minutes and he was very kind to do so. :smile: When we reached there I quickly ran upstairs and got ready. Here's the list I used:

Pokemon: 12
    4 Houndour
    4 Houndoom
    2 Baltoy
    2 Claydol

Trainers: 31
    3 Master
    3 Dusk
    4 Great
    2 Birch
    2 Celio
    3 Pluspower
    3 Nav
    3 Dex
    3 Night Maintenance
    3 Quick Ball
    1 Warp Point
    1 Switch

Energy: 17
    4 Fire
    2 Darkness Special
    4 Darkness
    4 Multi
    3 Double Rainbow

The list turned out to be very constant and flowing. Even without proper testing, I am very satisfied with my deck choice for the day.

Round 1 vs. Makesh G. w/ Machamp/Sandslash
    This guy turned out to be well, not such a good player. I can't really go into details of this match because it was kind of quick. Tho, this guy is really nice and I just love the way he handles his cards. Seriously, it's much better then how i do. His shuffling, drawing, energy attachment & everything else is so pleasant for the eyes and really nice to see. Nice game dude.

1-0

Round 2 vs. Adrian Ho w/ Gardevoir/Gallade
    He starts off with a ralts. Attaches a call energy and grabs 2 more ralts. I start with all my basic pokemon in play and T2's all of the evolutions, somehow with the dex, nav and balls. You should get it from there on.

2-0

Lunch break, went to KFC for colonel chicken rice combo, extra rice = epic fail. SHAYT!

Round 3 vs Dominic w/ Gardevoir/Gallade
    This game was really long and it reached up to 2 minutes. I can't remember the details. All I remember was the epic ending. 2 minutes left on the clock and prizes are 1/1. He has a gardy X, sentret and doll in play. I have a doom and 2 dolls. His turn. No one realises that he can telepass cause we forgot HAHA, even he did i think. He kept doing his stuff and in the end, he telepassed celio evolve his furret bringdown my doll FTW. Good game.

2-1

Round 4 vs someweirdname w/ Feraligatr d/ Meganium MT/ Meganium d
    Sorry, but since this is a day old i dont remember this game. :/

3-1

Round 5 vs Wei Loon w/Gardevoir/Gallade/Absoll
    He starts with absol, I start with a doom. He attaches and bales my darkness and birch. I get my stuff going and it's his turn. He does his setting up stuff and he bales away a fire energy. I draw get a houndoom and i had a hand full of DREs and 2 Pluspowers. He couldn't recover from there on.

4-1

Top Cut (8th seed onwards)

Game 1 vs somerandomkid w/Feraligatr d/Meganium MT/Meganium d
    I don't remember this much but it was very long and he won.

Game 2 vs somerandomkid w/Feraligatr d/Meganium MT/Meganium d
    He starts with chikorita, attaches and ends. I start with houndour, attaches and ends. He draws, slaps down a Celio, DRE and candy. I took my hands out for a really good game and started laughing. YES I WAS LAUGHING ON HOW I GOT DONKED. HAHA.

Overall I think Houndoom was a really good choice and facing 3 GG/PLOX and winning 2 of them getting close to winning 1, I guess I'm really proud of myself.

Props:
    Wei Jin for crying and lousy SOTG. He's new name Crying_Monkey.
    Wei Jin cause he's a really good friend borrowing me 2 darkness.
    Alex for an awesome tourney.

Slops:
    Wei Jin cause he's supposed to be in everyone's slops.
    Wasting 2 bucks rice which i didn't eat.
    Buying a box with only 1 emp and dactyl in it. :/

THE END. :D

2. Jason

Jason New Member

gj Fabian. and you forgot one person in your slops, and that's Aaron for not senidng you the 3 Empos. :p

3. KaMewie

KaMewie New Member

that's going to be in nationals. I found me 3 emps already. lucky for him.

4. Blazing_Monkey

Blazing_Monkey New Member

1 from box, and 2 from?

5. KaMewie

KaMewie New Member

1 box 1 packs 1 borrow.