Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prehistoric Thunder!!!

mca3

I am thinking of building a deck with maybe a 3-1-3 Tyranitar EX DF line, 2-2 Claydol GE, 1 or 2 Ray EX DF, and 4 of either Stantler, Pachirisu, or Sableye CG to start. But I am not sure. I like Ty EX, but it is hard to find something to go with him besides Ray EX DF. I want to use Claydol, to speed him up, so....What should add or do to make him effective???:confused:

It's pretty much impossible for Tyranitar ex d to be effective in this format. He can't really OHKO anything, it has to two hit things for (basically) one prize, where Gallade and Magmortar are going to be two hitting to one hitting you back for two prizes, not to mention outspeed you.

The card pretty much has everything going against it. I wouldn't touch it with a fifteen foot pole.

Try using a mix of Tyranitars.
I agree on the Pachi based aceleration. See my linked article if you want to learn more about what to run with Pachi. Ray delta in not the best option...

Vous jouez pour gagner le jeu=We play the game to win

Try using a mix of Tyranitars.
I agree on the Pachi based aceleration. See my linked article if you want to learn more about what to run with Pachi. Ray delta in not the best option...

Vous jouez pour gagner le jeu=We play the game to win

Playing Tyranitar (any) isn't the best option. You aren't allowed to be creative in this format. Conform or die. Conform or die. >_>

Back