Prelease Raichu

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by empoleonperson, Apr 10, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. empoleonperson

empoleonperson Active Member

Um.. how much is it worth? and what does it look like? i saw some guy on yahoo answers that said he had one.

2. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

That guy was lying. There are 8 and they are all in the hands of people with SUPER high connections with Pokemon.

3. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Yahoo answers... when it comes to Pokemon cards...it is the home of many n00bs. This just happens to be a lying n00b. :thumb:

It is estimated as the most valuable Pokemon card since it is the rarest. I'll find you a pic in just a sec!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Pic of the legendary card here!

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

And...

Here is the complete story! :smile:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2008
  4. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

its worth around $5,000 dollars

5. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

That would be an understatment

It's like a national treasure of collectors.

6. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

One Millllllllllllion Dollars (pinky to mouth) :lol:

Keith

7. ShadowTogetic

ShadowTogetic New Member

Its price is over NINE THOUSAND!!!!!

8. soxrcol

soxrcol Active Member

What?! Over 9000?!?

*crushes Skitty in hand*

Actualy, I'd assume thats pretty close o_O

9. Nanashii

Nanashii New Member

its safe to say as a raichu collector, unless i run into one of those 8 people and catch them on a VERY loose-ended day, I won't be able to collect any of these Raichu...

hmmm maybe I should become a master theif and collect the 8 :: puts on "V" outfit ::

10. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

That's probably your best bet.

11. swampert97

swampert97 Active Member

I really don't want to sound like a noob but I think they may be near priceless. Considering we don't really know what it's worth and don't know where they are.

12. yoyofsho16

yoyofsho16 New Member

well, the little news story thing that Mew* posted said its around $5,000.

sure, to us hardcore pokemon players, its worth alot more, but its considerably less taking into account pokemon is not the overly popular card game it was 10 years ago.

13. pokemonmike

pokemonmike Active Member

I wouldn't think a hardcore player would be looking as hard for it but I guarantee a hard core collector would be.:thumb: Unless we can find a machine that can make a prerelease stamp on cards I highly doubt there ever will be a prerelease raichu available.

14. Dante63s

Dante63s New Member

With thoes values, you better watch out that some one thoes...

***goes on ebay looking for stamp machines***

15. Quatra

Quatra New Member

Prerelease Raichu is just one of those cards that is in High demand by nearly every Pokemon Fan. But unless those 8 ever get sold. We have no chance of ever getting one. Even if they are sold at some point, you can guarantee the Price will be Extremely High. $5,000 dollar Value? if Auctioned on E-bay i wouldn't be surprised if it goes above that. So for Most Collectors, it is a Major want, but highly Unlikely You'll ever get one.

16. meganium45

meganium45 Active Member

I have seen the precious.

It exists. DMTM showed it to me and my then 6 (now 12) year old son as an 'aha' at 1:00 am after we had afterdrafted at the CSC.

My son poked at it, and several other people around (including Mike) kind of gasped, and Mike didn't say anything, just quietly put the book away and smiled....in his DMTM manner.

One of these will go up for sale...it is the nature of the beast. One of these poor souls will need a new car, will put it up for auction, and the hype will begin.

The first will sell for $8,000 and then be followed by a second one, which will only fetch $2,200.

With an admitted print run of 8 or 11, it is the rarest of the non-championship promos.

I am sure the PUI crew has some other items like this, that we just do not know about...cards that proofs were made of, and never released, or deckboxes that were made and......oh....

If one goes up....

Good luck, and happy bidding.

Vince

17. Ardoptres

Ardoptres New Member

If a PR Raichu hit ebay, i bet 999/1000 people would believe it was fake.

18. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

You only need two bidders who know the truth.

19. Pikamaster

Pikamaster Active Member

I want one, but will never get one.:frown:

20. AnimeDDR110

AnimeDDR110 New Member

Can i ask a question about it: Whats so special about him?