prices for these error cards?

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by IREALLYWANTERRORPOKEMON, Jun 21, 2008.

1. Hi how much are all of these please can you give me the price individually for each card.

* Ninetales Base: printed with no damage for it's second attack, Fire Blast

* Pikachu Jungle Promo: printed with the "1st Edition Symbol."

* Zadpos Fossil 1 st Edition: had the outline of an evolution box imprinted or cut into the foil.

* Zadpos Fossil Unlimited Edition: had the outline of an evolution box imprinted or cut into the foil.

* Dark Dragonite Team Rocket: Non holo card printed with holo card number. Error in both first and unlimited edition, and is corrected in both edition.

* Dark Persian Promo: Printed without HP

* Prerelease Raichu Promo: Printed with Prerelease stamp.

* Acient Mew Japanese Promo: Spell Nintendo wrong.

Thanks Cheryl.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME ASAP CHERYLBISHOP2@HOTMAIL.COM.
    Thanks Cheryl.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Ninetales: $400+

Pikachu promo: $100

Zapdos: Every card has this error. $5

Zapdos: $4

D Dragonite: $35-50

D Persian: $25-$75

Prerelease Raichu: ????? None have been known to be sold. Estimate: $2000+

Ancient Mew: $10-$20

3. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

I thought the Ancient Mew was worth more than that. I know the error used to be worth about 100. I expect it dropped but going from 100 to 20 is a huge drop.

Drew

4. So is this Pikachu card the famous red cheeks error card or is that a different one. The kids next door found a few hundred pokemon cards in the trash and they came to me to see if any of them were worth anything. I don't know to much about them since they were around the gym before I was. They found one with red cheeks that is old but I am not sure what set.

5. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

No, the Pikachu is Blackstar promo #1 but was accedentally inserted in some 1st Ed Jungle packs and a 1st Ed stamp was stamped onto it.

Drew: I could be wrong, but I thought it had gone down.
    Seen any ebay sales for it lately?