Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

PrimeKing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello folks!
I was so tired of SP decks that I tried to figure this thing out. The synergy is quite nice, and I think this could do pretty well in a possible RR-on format. By now it's just for fun (I may use it at States, assuming the National will be open for everyone who wanna join it) and MD-on. I'm not very used to build Stage 1 or 2 decks. See my list and tell me if it's ok. Help is appreciated!

4 Mankey (SV)
4 Primeape (SV)
3 Slowpoke (UD)
3 Slowking (HGSS)
1 Chatot G (SV)
2 Uxie
 27
3 Bebe’s Search
3 Pokemon Collector
1 Twins
2 Seeker
2 Pokemon Communication
1 Luxury Ball
3 Broken Time-Space
2 Expert Belt
3 Poke Turn
2 Junk Arm
1 Memory Berry
 22
4 DCE
2 Rescue
3 Call
2 Fighting
 11

The aim is get Primeape and Slowking and earlier King a Chatot G. Put a Pokemon to the opponent's top deck and attack with Primeape's first attack. Expert Belt to give decent damage wherever it's possible. Memory Berry is a tech against Luxray GL and Absol G. As I said above, help is highly appreciate! Thanks in advance!

I really liked this idea, but it either built it poorly or I'm a bad player or both! But its hard to get it to work. Maybe try Hand disruption along with it
- 1 Chatot G
- 3 PokeTurn
- 2 Junk Arm
- 2 Seekers

+ 3 Judge
+ 3 Team Rocket Trickery
+ 1 Mr. Mime CL

I found that it isn't a consistent possibility to constantly discard pokemon. But making your opponent pass all the time because they can't draw what they need is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back