Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prize support at State Championship

SuperE

Hey everyone.

Just want to hear other peoples opinion about something.
In Denmark the winner of a State Championship recieved a total of 8 Booster packs + trophy.
When I look at other countries and see what their winner gets for a state championship, it is A LOT more.
Should there be this much difference in the prize support across countries?

Note: The booster packs we got for one of our states were even Boundaries Crossed......

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

Just want to hear other peoples opinion about something.
In Denmark the winner of a State Championship recieved a total of 8 Booster packs + trophy.
When I look at other countries and see what their winner gets for a state championship, it is A LOT more.
Should there be this much difference in the prize support across countries?

Note: The booster packs we got for one of our states were even Boundaries Crossed......

In Europe there are no States, but Regionals (although prize support equals State) and as I have told you before in person, is that your distributor which is conducting the OP too determines the prize support. TPCi gave directions what they are prepared to compensate per tournament and your distributor (who in this case is also responsable for OP in Denmark) has decided differently.

We got 8 for cities and 16 for states/regionals, you should have gotten the same.

Also what I thought in the beginning, until I saw the actual support. The main thing is that the prize support differs from regional championships held in one part of the country to one held in another part of the country.
The prize support should be the same in the entire country.

I just keep finding their distribution of prize support strange. They keep telling us that we should try to get more kids to play the game, but they make it quite hard for us when they cut the prize support and increase the prize of each booster. The prize of a booster pack in the retail cost approx. 6.7 euros (or 8.5) dollars. No wonder why buy the stuff online...

Last edited:
Back