Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Prizes Top 32?

Fireborn

I was just wondering what the people in the Top 32 received as prizes. The website says just a boosterbox, but last years, we've always had Top 32 promo cards and Nintendo DSs...

Did they receive anything else apart from the boosterbox?

Yeah I read this too and was kind of disappointed, but all top 32 players left with TWO boxes, a top 32 hat and promo card, and they each filled out a form to receive a custom 3DS in the mail. Much better than just one box! : D

Yeah I read this too and was kind of disappointed, but all top 32 players left with TWO boxes, a top 32 hat and promo card, and they each filled out a form to receive a custom 3DS in the mail. Much better than just one box! : D

Do a pack opening video!

I'm pretty sure the VGC players were told that they aren't custom this year, along with the fact that it normally says custom DS system rather than just DS system on the prizes. An official confirmed this at Nationals. I may be wrong though.

Wow...VGC gets a trip for four to Tokyo, Japan. Why can't the card game do that instead of the worthless scholarship money?
Posted with Mobile style...

Wow...VGC gets a trip for four to Tokyo, Japan. Why can't the card game do that instead of the worthless scholarship money?

Scholarships aren't useless to those who go to school, know someone who goes to school, or plans on going to school in the future. Everyone is a bit different though I suppose. I'd rather get 7500 to pay for school, than a trip to Japan that wouldn't last.

From what I saw, looks like the T32 got two boxes of EP each. It might have been one, I'm not completely certain. Plus the T32 Hat and T32 Promo.

If you win a scholarship, you can just enroll in a school, get ur check and then drop b4 picking classes. scholarship=$$. They are also trasferable so if you got a child or family member you can let them use it.

I was helping the Staff handing out prizes to Top 32, and what I saw was 2 boxes of EP, a T-32 Hat and Tropical Beach promo, and they also filled out a form for a 3DS with the implication being that it was NOT custom.

It's silly to even pay for school. My family and friends go to Mizzou for free thx to benefits of community services and pel grants and other many things that help with school.

The paid trip back is good though.

It's silly to even pay for school. My family and friends go to Mizzou for free thx to benefits of community services and pel grants and other many things that help with school.

The paid trip back is good though.

No disrespect meant to those who choose state schools (I could get a free ride to several, if I wanted), but there actually is a reason some people pay for school...

They want to go to a really good school.

I'm tired of Illinois and don't see a state school as providing me with the education/environment I need to have the most success in my chosen career path. As such, I'm applying to Georgetown, Vanderbilt, Wash U, and certain other top-tier private schools in other areas of the country.

People who pay for school aren't paying because they like spending a lot of money.

Back