Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor Cup Questions

Jaeger

I would appreciate it if someone could help me out. So to play in the professor cup I would need to judge 5 tournaments. Does this include Prereleases? It says I have to have all my tournaments in by June 1, does this mean I can't judge BR and have them count?

You can Judge weeklies, locals, stuff like that. You just need 50 points, and that you have to be a Professor.

I would appreciate it if someone could help me out. So to play in the professor cup I would need to judge 5 tournaments. Does this include Prereleases? It says I have to have all my tournaments in by June 1, does this mean I can't judge BR and have them count?

Jay, go to your My Pokemon Account, then go to professor points/store. There should be a tab at the top that says, Points Earned. If you have 50 points from Sept. 1st 2007 (I think) to now, your fine, if not you need the points your missing. Well, you can judge the first week of BRs since they are before, Just remember to tell your TO that you need them for the Prof. Cup and that they need to be in by the 1st. Yes, prereleases count.

Hope that helps, if you need anything else just lmk,

Drew

Back