Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Professor Deck HOT WATER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeches

Well I figured I would toss this one out there to get some opinions on it... esp after my wife is going to put me in Hot Water if I don't do well!!

Pokemon 13
3 Aerodactyl d
4 Wingull
4 Pelipper
2 Unown Q

Trainers 33
3 Mysterious Fossil
4 Pokedex
4 Pokenav
4 Great Ball
4 Quickball
2 Fossil Excavator
4 Professor Birch
3 Team Galactic’s Wager
3 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance

Energy 14
4 Call
2 Fire
8 Water

The basic idea is to Get Pelipper out T1 with the Candy if possible and then Guzzle! T2 90! Wager works well here due to Aero d getting at least 2 W energy back out if 2 are setup on the bench!

So there you go.. just a weird idea I came up with as I was sitting around forgetting to do my Honey DO list!! Hot Water... you betcha!!

Here she comes so gotta go!!

Prof Fish

Last edited:
Drop the mysterious fossils for a Electivire LvX, Magmortar LvX, and a Blissey.
Other than that ur looking good.

lol jp
But y run so many great balls etc.
drop one of each ball and throw in a warp point for each one.

Good list, looks consistent on paper.

hope for you to not get OHKOed though... why not try a Dawn stadium? heals 50 if you attach 2 energies with guzzle or 30 when you attach 1 and plus removes 10 more for the energy you attach during your turn.

some pokemon has 100 HP such as Hariyama and Breloom which not to mention do a BIG pay back if you don't KO them. Why not add in some plus powers or strength charms?

Also, why not throw in some boost? say you only have one water on a pelipper and need to do quick damage or else you're gonna get OHKOed, attach the boost hit for 60, 70 if plus power or strength attached and instead, the boost get's shuffled into your deck rather than discard pile.

Last note, if you don't like the boost idea, play crystal beach so that your opponent can't recover after you get too ahead in prizes since scrambles is an uncommon!!!

26% of the time you're forced to start with Unown Q. Not that that's so bad, but it opens up a lot of possibilities for losing turn one. Especially opponent Unown Qs, whether they roseanne for two or one and an energy etc.

I like it a lot anyway, best of luck.

It actualy is about 15% of the time due to Mysterious Fossils as well! The Call energy situation does help reduce the Benching of a lone Q as long as I get a Chane to have a Turn!

I am considering using a Starter over the Great Balls... Chatot came to mind!

Boost is a nice ida, however if I need it that bad, I may already be hurting!

Thanks for the inputs.. will try some of those ideas!

AWESOME deck!!! This deck is Beastly in this event dude, Ryan Vergel better watch out for the Screaming Pelipper, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back