Professor logo

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by DarthPika, May 29, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

I was just wondering how long it usually takes for the Professor logo to show up under your screen name.
    Anyone know?

2. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

3. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Did that wrong. :redface:

That would explain why its not their yet. lol

Thanks

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

How long will it be before I can do it again the correct way?

Last edited: May 29, 2008
  4. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

it's going to take AT LEAST a week, generally more. your name has to appear on the POP list of professors and then an admin has to cross-check your info with that list, then add the logo.

'mom

5. bulbasnore

bulbasnore Administrator Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Aha!

Actually, I should have mentioned, but the logos are on hiatus until we get the new professor group leaders in place. It will give them some requests to learn on and "Admins" like Gym Leader Blaine and myself will be out of that business! It's something that really takes about 3 minutes to do carefully, but right now, we're in transition to new staff for this member service.

We are still looking for Professor Group Leaders from outside North America, so please read the job description in the Announcements forum and sign up. I know I corresponded some of you before, but if you'll re-up in this way, it will save me combing through my PMs (now exported on disk).

For the 10 or so professors waiting for logo, I know you will patiently support us during this transition. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.